Fuji Code 1 Police Bike - 24 Speed 2013 Model - Only $399.99 with no shipping charge!
2013 Model Blow Out Sale - While Supplies Last!
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code One Patrol Bike featuring the same frame as on the Fuji Patrol. Normal Retail for this bike is $599.99.
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes. Fuji communicates directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
With the Code 1, we are able to bring you a quality bike that retails at $600 for under $500 for an unbeatable price. The foundation of the 2013 Code 1 bike is the new Fuji Altair A1-SL aluminum frame with S-bend stays, a power-curve downtube, and a Suntour XCT suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 1 features a 24 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of this Fuji Patrol Bike.
2013 Fuji Code One Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji Aluminum Frame
- 24 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Dual Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 1 Police Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes:Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", Medium 19" fits 5'8" to 6', Large 21" fits 5'11 to 6'3", XLarge 23" fits riders taller than 6'2". 15" and 17" sizes have 1 bottle cage.
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, with Mechanical Lockout 80mm travel
- Crankset: Full Forged, 22/32/42T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing Square Taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Trigger shifter, 24-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32T 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro RS-360 Forged Alloy
- Headset : Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- Tape/grip: Fuji Kraton dual density gel
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FDP with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm