Cadillac ERT2 Elite Series Road Bike
The Limited Edition Cadillac ERT2 sits along side the Cadillac ERT1 Road Bicycle in a league of their own. This is your opportunity to experience the perfect union of some of the finest materials available in the bicycle industry, merged together in an exclusive Cadillac Road Bicycle with an exclusive Dedaccia tube-set.
The materials used to design the frame, fork, and components have been sourced from the best designers and manufacturers that exist in the bicycle world. No corner of the globe was left unturned in locating the best of the best for every part on the ERT2 Elite Road Series Limited Edition Bicycle.
With a bicycle of this caliber, parts are not mass produced as with other bicycles. Because of this, parts are limited. In fact, only 30 lucky people will be able to own this bicycle. This is a very Limited Edition model, and only 30 are being crafted. With such a limited supply, we do not expect this elite bicycle to last long. We are taking orders at this time for what could easily become a collector's item. The bike is in stock and ready to ship. Do not delay, if you want to own this Elite Bicycle order today to ensure you are one of the lucky few.
The ERT2's state-of-the-art frame features innovative aluminum along with the balance of a carbon fiber seat stay, chain stay, and seatpost resulting in a true performance ride, feel and look. The aluminum used is not your average aluminum frame tubing - it is of much higher quality - so much so that it is referred to as the "Third Metal". The Aluminum Carbon fiber mix frame is manufactured by Dedacciai and features their EM2 tubing. This frame is lighter and stronger than traditional rides and is designed to provide rigidity close to soft steel, while being three-times lighter and is ideal for longer and more challenging courses. The carbon fiber tubing that is used for the seat and chain stays in no ordinary carbon fiber. It is Dedacciaia's revolutionary Drivetail - Drivebox carbon fiber technology which is extremely precise and lightweight, with excellent structural strength and durability. The Carbon Fiber also has Aramidic Fibers (Kevlar) incorporated into certain areas where special resistance to sudden stress and the ability to absorb vibrations are required.
Complimenting the exclusive ERT2 Aluminum/Carbon Fiber frame is a Reynolds Ouzo Pro Carbon Fiber fork. The Ouzo Pro is the choice fork of pro cycling teams world-wide. Reynold's proprietary one-piece manufacturing process features 100 percent carbon throughout the crown for unrivaled strength and ultra lightweight. The fully integrated carbon steerer, crown and leg construction give the Ouzo Pro the strength and rigidity necessary to take the hardest riding and turn it into a comfortable ride. The fork also features an exclusive Vibration Minimizing System that significantly reduces the hard road vibration normally transmitted to the rider.
Rounding out the frame and fork are the FSA K-Wing handlebars, which feature continuous Carbon/Kevlar composite construction. These next generation handlebars are designed with an ergonomic bend. The design permits you to alter your hand positions for a variety of riding styles and terrain, and makes for a very comfortable ride. The carbon fiber will absorb much of the road shock and vibrations, providing even more comfort and stability while riding the ERT2.
On the ERT2, every part and component is of the highest quality, including the seatpost and saddle. The seatpost is a Professional racing level Deda Elementi Blackstick Carbon Fiber seatpost. This is extremely lightweight and is very effective in reducing vibrations that may transfer into the saddle. Mounted onto the seatpost is a comfortable high-end Velo Carbon Seat with hollow titanium rails.
In order to do justice to the design and technology of the parts of the bike that we have already described, Cadillac made sure that the parts that make this bicycle move, are equally as high of quality for both performance and durability.
Shimano is known world-wide as the leader in bicycle shifting and braking components. Of their high quality components, the Ultegra line is right near the top, and features advanced technologies of the Shimano Dura Ace line, including the Hollowtech II and refined ergonomic shifters. The Cadillac ERT2 is loaded with Shimano Ultegra components from top to bottom.
The Front and Rear Derailleur are Shimano Ultegra 6600, which are known for their reliability and great strength and rigidity which suppresses flex. The result is a sharp, precise shift that is faster and smoother, even from low to high gears off the saddle.
When you shift the ERT2, your will be experiencing the newest Ultegra Shifters, which now feature 10 gears. One of the most notable features of the new Ultegra shifters are ergonomic innovations, making the ride more comfortable and shifting easier and more efficient. The narrower cradle-style perch welcomes the high-on-the-hood riding style and accommodates all sizes of hands. The robust internal mechanism provides the same lever response as the Dura-Ace shifters with an ergonomic shift stroke movement. The Ultegra shifters will provide smooth and effortless shifting.
The Crankset features FSA Carbon Fiber technology. FSA stands for Full Speed Ahead and once you ride this bike, you will agree that the name fits! The FSA SLK Megaexo crankset features moncoque precision molded composite crankarms with a carbon glass finish. The compact chainwheel and the Bottom Bracket is also FSA. The gearing on this crankset provides nearly identical low and high gear ranges as a triple chainring with less wear and tear on the derailleurs. Climbing hills will not be a problem with this bike.
The Shimano Ultegra Cassette is computer designed with Hyperglide sprockets which incorporate specifically positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved chain control during shifting. The nickel plating helps create fast and responsive index shifting.
We know this bike can move, so when you are ready to stop, you will need quality brakes to do the trick. Once again, Shimano Ultegra is the answer. The Ultegra Dual-Pivot brake design is a lightweight, compact and durable braking system. Through advancements in design, tighter tolerances have been created which create a firm and instantaneous braking response.
Cadillac wanted to make sure that the wheels on the ERT2 would perform as flawlessly as the rest of the bicycle. The answer is a Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset that will roll smooth and fast. The Ksyrium wheels are full of the latest innovations in bicycle wheel technology that ensure stability, speed, strength and rigidity. Features of these European wheels include:
- Only one rim wall is drilled, which created wheels that are 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress - all your energy is transmitted through a 40% increase in rigidity.
- A lighter and stronger hub allows the energy to flow freely to the entire wheel.
- Maxtal Alloy- exclusive to Mavic and is 30% more resistant for lighter and spicier rims.
- Sealed cartridge bearings - are removable and micro-adjustable. Easily and quickly adjust the wheels according to your performance goals.
- Welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong and eliminates shuddering when braking and offers superior wheel balance.
- Braking surfaced are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
With so many features on the Cadillac ERT2, it is hard to believe that they all add up to only 17lbs for the 57cm frame.
The ERT2 is built with the legendary quality that Cadillac is known for. This truly is the Cadillac of the road on two wheels - a diamond in the rough.
A bike of this caliber operates best when it is finely tuned by highly qualified and experienced bicycle mechanics. In order to ensure you receive your ERT2 in optimal performance condition, we are taking the following steps:
- The ERT2 will be shipped in a AIRCADDY box 99.9% assembled. The only assembly required will be to install the front wheel. The derailleurs, brakes and all settings are professionally set up so the bike can be ready to ride right from the box.
Your Cadillac ERT2 will be assembled in a custom shop and not on a production line. Each bike has been carefully tuned and all parts have been perfectly set to each manufacturer's torque specifications.
The frame has been set up for pro level standards. Both the head tube and bottom bracket surfaces have been properly faced for perfect rotation of the bearings.
Remember, only 30 of the ERT2's are being produced - total. If you want to be one of the lucky few, order your new bike today. There are only 30 being made - including all sizes (NOT 30 per size).
- Dedacciai EM2 Aluminum Frame
- Dedacciai Drivetail-Drivebox Carbon Fiber chain and seat stays
- Complete Shimano Ultegra
- FSA SLK Megaexo Monocoque Precision Crank
- Mavic Ksyrium Elite Wheelset
- Reynolds Ouzo Pro Carbon Fiber Fork
- Weighs only 17lbs for 57cm size
Frame: Dedacciai Aluminum with Dedaccai Carbon Seat/Chain Stays with Smooth AP Welding
- Fork: Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1-1/8" Full Carbon
- Color: White Diamond
- F. Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600BL 34.9mm
- R. Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600SS For 10-S
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600 STI L/R For 20 Speed
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR6600
- Crankset: FSA Monocoque Precision Composit Crank Arm Carbon Glass Finish, 49cm(170mm), 51,53cm(172.5mm), 56,58,60cm(175mm)
- Chainwheel: FSA SLK MEGAEXO Compact Drive 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA B.B.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 10spd 12-25
- Chain: Shimano CN-5600 Super Narrow Chain for 10-speed
- Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c
- Hubs: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c
- Tires: Hutchinson Top Speed 700x23c Foldable
- Handlebar: FSA HB-RK-235 K-Wing Carbon Fiber B31.8mm, W: 49/51-42cm, 53/56-44cm, 58/60-46cm
- Stem: NVO MR-2 Cold Forged CNC Milled, Black Anodized, ATS Compatible
- Headset: FSA Integrated 1-1/8" with Carbon Spacers
- Pedals: Shimano Ultegra PD-6610 SPD Clipless Pedal w/Cleat
- Seatpost: Deda Carbon Blackstick, 31.4mmx320mm 28Degree Offset
- Saddle: Velo VL-1125U Carbon Fiber K18 + C58 Silver, 4-1V, F&R Black Bumper, Titanium Hollow Rails with Cadillac Logo
- Head Angle: (46cm=71.5)(49,51,54cm=72)(57cm=72.5)
- Seat Angle: (46,49cm=75.5)(51cm=74)(54cm=73.5)(57cm=73)
- Top Tube Length: (46cm=50.5)(49cm=51.8)(51cm=53.7)(54cm=56)(57cm=57)
- Frame Size: 46, 49, 51, 54, 57cm
- Weight: 17lbs for a 57cm without pedals