Fuji Patrol Police Mountain Bike 24 Speed 2010 Model
Click Thumbnail Images For Close-up Views
Quantity in Basket:none
|Fuji Patrol Police Mountain Bike 24 Speed - 2010 Model!
Normal Retail for this bike is $679.99 - Save $150.00 Plus, Shipping is Free.
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. The quality Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty police bikes. Fuji communicates directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
It's difficult to say how Fuji packs so much into the Patrol Bicycle. The foundation of the bike is the new Fuji Altair 1 aluminum frame with the power-curve downtube, a Suntour XCT suspension fork and Dual Disc brakes. For smooth shifting, the Patrol features a state-of-the-art SRAM Drivetrain, with Trigger Shifters for accurate gear changes through all 24 speeds. The crankset is a TruVativ Isoflow alloy crank with a sealed bearring bottom bracket. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of the Fuji Patrol Bike.
- NEW Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum Frame
- SRAM - 24 Speeds
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Trigger Shifters
- Kenda Police Knite Glo Reflective Tires
- Includes two water bottle cages and rear rack
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies. Please contact us with logo requests.
- Sizes: 15", 17", 19", 23"
- Color: Gloss Black
- Main Frame: NEW Fuji Altair 1 aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji Altair 1 aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, w/ Preload adjust 75mm travel
- Crankset: TruVativ Isoflow 3.0 Alloy, 22/32/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Wellgo steel cage double sided with clips and straps
- Front Derailleur: SRAM 4.0, 34.9 mm top pull
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.4
- Shifters: SRAM X.4 Trigger shifter, 24-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM-568, 11-32T 8-speed
- Chain: KMC- Z-72
- Front Hub: Formula DC-20 sealed aluminium, 36H w/QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22 sealed aluminium cassette, 36H w/QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rim: Alex DM-18 aluminum double wall, 36H w/machined braking surface
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95”
- Tubes: Kenda HD Schrader
- Brakeset: NEW Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: TTektro RS-360 Forger Alloy
- Headset: VP A-42E AheadSet threadless w/30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji aluminum ATB, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji Threadless powder coat aluminum w/ removable faceplate
- Grips: Fuji Kraton dual density gel
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with Cro-Moly rails
- Seat Post: Fuji aluminum micro-adjust, 350mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Fuji Alloy QR, 34.9mm, Lazer etched
- Included Featured Accessories: (2)Water Bottle Cages, Rear Carrier, Bar Ends, Kickstand
- Weight: 29 LBS.
||Add Your Review|
09/10/2010 - by Mickey Franks from Lake Charles,Louisiana
I bought this bike as a weekend recreational bike,I liked it so much I sold my twice the price bike I was using for weekly commuting and have used the Patrol ever since.The Patrol now has over 10000 miles and the only problem I've had is the rear hub went out at 6000 miles.Other then that just normal wear items,tires,tubes,chain and cassette.It has held up very well cosmetically.It is rode in the rain alot in the south along the Gulf the humidity is very high.Its very stable and extremely dependable.Best bike I've ever owned.