Fuji Patrol Police Mountain Bike 24 Speed 2009 Model
Click Thumbnail Images For Close-up Views
Quantity in Basket:none
|Fuji Patrol Police Mountain Bike 24 Speed - 15" Frame Size Blow Out Sale!
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. The quality Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty police bikes.
It's difficult to say how Fuji packs so much into the Patrol Bicycle. The foundation of the bike is the Fuji Altair 1 aluminum frame, a Suntour XCT suspension fork and Dual Disc brakes. For smooth shifting, the Patrol features a state-of-the-art SRAM Drivetrain, with Trigger Shifters for accurate gear changes through all 24 speeds. The crankset is a TruVativ alloy crank with an sealed bearring bottom bracket. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of the Fuji Patrol Bike.
- Aluminum Frame
- SRAM - 24 Speeds
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Trigger Shifters
- Kenda Police Knite Glo Reflective Tires
- Includes two water bottle cages and rear rack
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies. Please contact us with logo requests.
- Sizes:Available in a 15"
- Color: Gloss Black
- Main Frame: Fuji Altair 1 aluminum with PowerDiamond down tube, top tube/seat tube gusset, down tube gusset, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji Altair 1, custom tapered 7005 aluminum with S-bend MonoStay, Cold forged dropout with CNC’D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, w/ Preload adjust 75mm travel
- Crankset: TruVativ Isoflow 3.0 Alloy, 22/32/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Wellgo steel cage double sided with clips and straps
- Front Derailleur: SRAM FD 3.0, 31.8mm top pull
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.4
- Shifters: SRAM X.4 Trigger shifter, 24-speed
- Cassette: SR Suntour PF-44-C8, 11-32T 8-speed
- Chain: KMC- Z-72
- Front Hub: Formula DC-20 sealed aluminium, 36H w/QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22 sealed aluminium cassette, 36H w/QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rim: Alex DM-18 aluminum double wall, 36H w/machined braking surface
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95”
- Tubes: Kenda HD Schrader
- Brakeset: TEKTRO IO Mechanical DISC with 160MM Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360 Forger Alloy
- Headset: VP A-42E AheadSet threadless w/30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji aluminum ATB, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji Threadless powder coat aluminum w/ removable faceplate
- Grips: Fuji Kraton dual density gel
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with Cro-Moly rails
- Seat Post: Fuji aluminum micro-adjust, 350mm
- Included Featured Accessories: (2)Water Bottle Cages, Rear Carrier, Bar Ends, Kickstand
- Weight: 30 LBS.
||Add Your Review|
10/29/2009 - by Allison from Colorado
I had been searching for the right mountain bike for quite sometime. Certain features that I wanted were hard to find on your regular everyday bikes in the style that I wanted. Such as a rear rack and double water bottle mounts. I wanted to make sure I got a bike that was actually designed to have a rear rack on it. When I saw this bike I knew it was exactly what I had been looking for. |
The quick release wheels made me a bit nervous at first because I had never had that on any of my previous bikes and worried about having them fall off while going at high speeds. But after having ridden the bike several times I feel a lot more comfortable. The quick release's em solid as long as they are used properly. I have never had a bike feel so smooth while riding and it is very fun to ride!
After putting the bike together I noticed that a small bracket for the kick stand was missing. But it was no big deal. I just contacted the Police Bike Store and Mike had a new kickstand sent out to me right away. Great customer service!! Thank you :)
05/15/2009 - by anonymous from unspecified
I purchased this bike in the fall of 2007 from this website.The purchase was quick and easy online.I have and have had bikes twice the cost of the Patrol.I installed trekking handlebars,1.5 tires,lights,fenders and Power Grip pedals and this bike has been a delight to own.It now has going on 5000 miles and nothing has every been replaced except tires,not even a tube. It has a strong frame and wheels and really makes a practical commuter,regardless of the road condition.Some things I like are all the cables run under the top tube,nice disc brakes,good front suspension for commuting,strong wheels,the bike has held up under the elements very well and has a lovely seat.Very comfortable bike. I find that Fuji's statement about this bike holds true in my case.Its my favorite bicyle and is easy to ride for long periods of time.I look forward to many more years in the saddle.