Fuji Special 29er Police Mountain Bike
Normal Retail is $1,299.00, Save $200.00 with our low price of $1099.00, plus no shipping charge.
The Fuji Special 29er Police Bike is a brand new model for the Fuji Police bike lineup. The 29" wheel size is larger than the traditional 26" mountain bike tire and has been gaining much popularity in the mountain bike world. The lager wheel size has an increased radius which makes it easier to roll over large bumps and rocks. It also makes these bikes faster than the smaller 26" wheel counterparts.
The basis for the 29er Police Bike is the 26" Fuji Special with the change to 29 inch wheels. This bike is made to take punishment all day long, and will be ready to do it again day after day. Fuji Patrol bikes are designed in the USA from the ground up to serve as constant duty police bikes. Not just "branded"as a Police Bike, the Fuji Special 29er is Designed to be a police bike and every single part of the bike has been taken into account for Patrol bike riding styles, needs and demands.
The value to dollar ratio on the 29er Fuji Special Police bike is unbeatable. The 2012 Special Police Bike features Fuji's latest technology, starting with a A2-SL custom butted aluminum frame with a power curve down tube, a tri-shaped top tube, an oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube. The result is the lightest and strongest frame yet, followed by quality components always associated with Fuji bikes.
Shifting is a breeze through all 27 speeds thanks to the High Performance Shimano 27 speed drivetrain. Bumps are no-problem with the 29" wheels that are matched with a Rock Shox Recon Suspension Fork with a remote lockout that allows you turn the suspension on and off with the flip of a switch. With suspension, some of your pedal efficiency can be lost due to the bike bouncing somewhat when you are really pedaling hard. If you are on flat ground and in a big hurry, simply turn the suspension off and increase your efficiency. When needed, turn it back on again with the flip of a switch.
The brakes are powerful Tektro Disc Brakes in both the front and rear, providing quick stopping power. The adjustable angle stem and suspension seatpost will add extra comfort while riding and allow the bike to better fit the rider. The Fuji Special is rounded out with Alex Double wall and bullet proof (just kidding) rims and a Shimano cassette. This is the perfect mount for all forces.
Please note that with a 29er mountain bike, the 29" wheels make the frame sit about 1.5" higher than the same frame size on 26" wheels. As a result, you may want to order one frame size smaller than you would on a traditional 26" mountain bike.
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies.
Fuji 29er Special Bike Features:
- Custom Fuji A2-SL Aluminum frame with a PowerCurve down tube and tri-shaped top tube
- 27 Speed Shimano Drivetrain
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Rock Shox Recon Suspension Fork with Remote Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
- 29inch Wheels
Full Specs of the Fuji Special 29er Police Mountain Bike:
- Sizes: Small 15", Medium 17", Med/Large 19", Large/X-Large 21", 2XLarge 23"
- Color: Black
- Main frame: A2-SL custom butted alloy with PowerCurve down tube, tri-shaped top tube, oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: A2-SL alloy w/ S-bend MonoStay, cold forged dropout w/ CNC’D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Coil, Alloy Steerer, with PopLoc Remote LockOut 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Alivio, 26/36/48T, with Cuff Guard
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Octalink
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore SGS Top Normal, 9sp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 27 speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG30, 11-34T 9sp
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Wheelset: Formula sealed alloy 36H disc hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-935, 29 x 2.125”
- Brake set: Tektro Aquila mechanical disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML-520 forged alloy 2 finger
- Headset: Fuji custom 1 1/8” semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji alloy flat bar
- Stem: Fuji extruded alloy, adjustable angle and removable faceplate, 31.8
- Tape/grip: Fuji dual density kraton
- Saddle: Fuji mountain with steel rails
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Suspension alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Included Extras: Rear Rack, Water Bottle Cages and Kickstand