|Fuji Special Police Mountain Bike 27 Speed SRAM Model
The Fuji Special Police Bike has been setting new standards in the Patrol Bike world. The new Fuji Special again takes police bikes to a whole new level - and at an incredible price. The original Fuji Special was and still is a great bike that was a leader in the police bike market. The evolution of this bike has gone a step further after listening to the input of riders all over the country. Fuji has taken what was all ready a fantastic bike and added the following new features.
A The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as
constant duty police bikes. This is not a bike just branded as a Police Bike. This bike is Designed to be a police bike and every single part of the bike has been taken into account for Police bike riding styles, needs and demands.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- A Rock Shox Recon SL Suspension Fork with Lockout
- New Fuji Altair 2 Custom Frame - Lighter and Stronger
- High Performance SRAM Drivetrain and Trigger Shifters - 27 Speeds
The value to dollar ratio on the Fuji Special Police bike is unbeatable. The 2009 Special Police Bike features a new Fuji Altair 2 custom butted aluminum frame,
which is lightest and strongest frame yet, followed by quality components always associated with Fuji bikes.
Shifting is a breeze through all 27 speeds thanks to the High Performance SRAM 27 speed drivetrain. Bumps are no-problem with the Rock Shox Recon SL Suspension Fork with a lockout. The lockout means you can turn the suspension on and off. With suspension, some of your pedal efficiency can be lost due to the bike bouncing somewhat when you are really pedaling hard. If you are on flat ground and in a big hurry, simply turn the suspension off and increase your efficiency. When needed, turn it back on again with the flip of a switch.
The brakes are powerful Tektro Disc Brakes in both the front and rear, providing quick stopping power. The adjustable angle stem and suspension seatpost will add extra comfort while riding and allow the bike to better fit the rider. The bike is rounded out with Alex Double wall and bullet proof (just kidding) rims and a SRAM cassette. This is the perfect mount for all forces.
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies.
- Sizes: 20.5" frame
- Color: Gloss Black
- Main Frame: Fuji Altair 2 custom butted aluminum with PowerDiamond down tube, top tube/seat tube gusset, down tube gusset, Integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji Altair 2, custom tapered 7005 aluminum with Edge S-bend MonoStay, Cold forged dropout with CNC’D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon SL 120mm with Lockout
- Crankset: New Truvativ Blaze 3.1 22/32/44T Chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ Power Spline
- Pedals: Wellgo ATB w/steel cage, toe clips and straps
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X.5, 31.8mm, top pull
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.5
- Shifters: SRAM X.5 Trigger Shift Pod, 27-speed
- Cassette: Sram PG-950, 11-32T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-9000
- Front Hub: Formula DC-20 sealed aluminium, 36H w/QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22 sealed aluminium cassette, 36H w/QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rim: Alex DM-18 aluminum double wall, 36H w/machined braking surface
- Tires: Kenda, K-841A, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95"
- Tubes: Kenda HD presta
- Brakeset: Tektro Aquila Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT-2.1 Forged Alloy 2 finger
- Headset: Ritchey Logic Zero Comp 1 1/8” Press Fit Integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy Handlebar, Black, 560mm with bar ends
- Stem: Fuji extruded aluminum, adjustable angle and removable faceplate
- Grips: Fuji Dual Density Kraton rubber
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with Cro-Moly rails
- Seat Post: Fuji Suspension with adjustable spring, Micro Adjust, 300mm
- Included Featured Accessories: (2)Water Bottle Cages, Rear Carrier, Bar Ends, Kickstand
- Weight: 28 LBS.