Smith & Wesson Patrol Police Bike 27 Speed
OUT OF STOCK
The Smith & Wesson Patrol is the newest bicycle added to the S&W Bike line-up. Full of tactical ready components, this mountain bike is ready for the road, trails, and just about anything you are ready to throw at it.
The foundation of the Smith & Wesson patrol bike is an aluminum frame with a high-quality SRAM 27 speed drivetrain, with X-9 Trigger shifters and a front disc brake.
With 27 speeds, the Patrol bike can handle every type of terrain and incline. The Rock Shox fork will absorb all of the bumps for your upper body, and the Avid Disc front brake combined with an Avid linear pull rear brake will safely stop you. Equipped with bar ends, a rear rack and a kickstand, this bike is ready to roll!
- Frame Size: 18". 20" or 22" - all with 26" wheels
- Frame: Aluminum hardtail
- Front Suspension: Rock Shox Dart 3
- Rims: Alex DM-24, alloy 26" x 1.75"
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 26" x 2.00"
- Hubs: Novatec Alloy
- Shifters: SRAM X-9 Trigger Shifters, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X-7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-9
- Crank: Truvativ Fire X 3.0 Alloy 22x32x44T
- Pedals: Wellgo 19 Alloy
- Saddle: Velo Smith & Wesson MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy
- Handlebars: Alloy MTB 50mm Width
- Stem: Alloy 40 degree rise, 110mm
- Headset: VP Neco threadless 1 1/8"
- Front Brake: Front Avid BB-7 Disc brake
- Rear Brake: Avid Single digit 7 linear pull
- Features: Dual water bottle cages
- Included Extras: Alloy Bar ends, kickstand, Topeak rear rack