Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 2 Police Mountain Bike
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code Two Patrol Bike featuring the same frame as on the Fuji Special. Normal Retail for this bike is $829.99
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes and are developed by Fuji communicating directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
With the Code 2, we are able to bring you a quality bike at a very affordable price. The foundation of the Code 2 bike is the new Fuji Altair A2-SL aluminum frame with a power-curve downtube, tri shaped top tube and an oversized seat tube. The fork is a Rock Shox XC-30 suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 2 features a 27 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. An adjustable stem and comfortable saddle round out the package of this Fuji Patrol Bike.
2017 Fuji Code Two Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji A2-SL Aluminum Frame with PowerCurve down tube
- 27 Speed Shimano Alivio Drive Train
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Suspension Rock Shox Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 2 Police Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes: X-Small 5'1" - 5'7", Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", Medium 19" fits 5'8" to 6', Large 21" fits 5'11 to 6'3", XLarge 23" fits riders taller than 6'2". 15" and 17" sizes have 1 bottle cage.
- Sizes: XSmall 15", Small 17", Med 19", Large 21", XLarge 23" 15" and 17" sizes have 1 bottle cage.
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL Custom butted aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom butted aluminum with Edge S-bend MonoStay, cold forged dropout with CNC'D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox XC-30 TK with Lockout
- Crankset: Fuji Forged, 22/32/44T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing Square Taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio Trigger shifter, 27-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG20, 11-34T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841 26 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Aquila Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML-520 Forged Alloy 2 Finger
- Headset : Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji extruded alloy, adjustable angle and removable faceplate
- Tape/grip: Fuji dual density kraton rubber
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FPD with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Standover Heights: 15" Frame: 27.9" standover, 17" Frame: 28.9" standover, 19" Frame: 30" standover, 21" Frame: 31.3" standover, 23" Frame: 32.5" standover
Customer Reviews (2) - Average Rating:
I Like This Bike!, 9.12.2015
I am not in law enforcement but bought this Code 2 for its heavy duty specs as a mountain bike. It is rock solid and far more maneuverable than my 29er on singletrack turns and hills. Now I know why 26" mountain bikes have been popular for so long!Reviewer: Ron Podraza (, )
Sturdy, Reliable, Relatively Easy to Maintain, 8.19.2015
We use these bicycles for our operation here at the University of Akron and we love them. We originally wanted the code 1's but due to supply and time constraints we have 7 code 2's. It turned out to be good news as we can maintain and repair these units almost completely in house and still come in under budget. Our employees like the comfort and ease of use that comes standard on these bikes. The main complaints we have are the comfort of the stock seat and the lack of a chain guard has the tendency to rip long pants. But the bikes more than make up for this with their lightweight frames and comfortable hand grips and fully adjustable handlebar and seat posts.Reviewer: James (Akron, Ohio)