Click Image to Enlarge
Niterider Mako 150 Watt Bike Light Combo
Niterider Mako 1 Watt headlight
Operates on 2 AA batteries and produces 100 lumens.
The new Mako Series by Niterider packs a serious punch for a light at this price. The Mako 150 Watt pumps out an impressive 150. Our favorite feature is the side "gills" that emit a red light, which not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. Operates on 2 AA batteries (included).
Features of Niterider Mako 150 Watt Headlamp:
- 150 Lumens with High Quality CREE LED
- 3 Light Levels High/Low/Flash
- Flash Mode
- Compact Design
- 35 - 300 Hour Run Time (35:00 Hours High, 70:00 Hours Low, 300 Hours in Flash mode.
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries (included)
NiteRider CherryBomb Taillight
The Cherry Bomb bike taillight from NiteRider is their newest super-bright light. For much of night riding, the key to survival is not only seeing but also being seen, the CherryBomb addresses the latter. By incorporating a unique multi-directional collimator specifically designed for cycling, the CherryBomb maximizes visibility by dispersing light to the sides of the rider as well as to the rear, effectively eliminating blind spots to upcoming automobiles. To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb employs a custom made, built in reflector which allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included, for flexible mounting options.
Features of the CherryBomb Taillight:
- Half watt LED allows for up to 1 mile visibility
- Multi-directional collimator designed for maximum rider visibility
- Reflector insert allows rider visibility even when in the off mode
- Swivel mount allows for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Clip and bike mount included for flexible mounting options
- 2 Different modes: Flash/Steady
- 2 AAA Batteries included
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.