Click Image to Enlarge
Force Perimeter LE Police Mountain Bike 24 Speed
The Force Perimeter features a high quality 24 Speed SRAM Drivetrain with SRAM Trigger Shifters which provides a great variety of gears and speeds for going up and down hills as well as for flat terrain. The bike includes a Front Disc brake for fast stopping and better braking in wet weather. The RST Capa Suspension fork is a high quality fork and will soften any bumps you may hit, diminishing their impact on your arms and upper body. The rims are double wall alloy which are light and strong, and the frame is also aluminum.
Added bonuses with the Perimeter patrol bike include water bottles/cages and a rear rack, which is perfect for taking things on the go with you. This bike is available in several frame sizes - Choose from 18" 20" and 22" frame sizes, all with 26" wheels.
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers and EMS.
Key Features of the FORCE Perimeter Police Bike:
- Aluminum Double Butted Frame
- 24 Speed SRAM Drive Train
- SRAM Shifters
- Front Disc Brake
- Includes Rack, Kickstand and Water Bottle Cage
Full Specs of Force Perimeter Police Bike:
- Frame: Aluminum Double Butted Reinforced Frame (18", 20", 22")
- Fork: RST-Capa T7 Suspension Fork
- Front Brake: Promax Mechanical Disc 160mm
- Rear Brake: Promax Alloy Linear Pull V-Brake
- Brake Levers: 2 Finger Alloy
- Crankset: Alloy, 24 x 34 x 42 T 170 mm Pro Wheel
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X3 with Derailleur Guard
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X3
- Cassette: SRAM 8-Speed 11-32T
- Shifters: SRAM X-4 Trigger Shifters 8 Speed
- Rims: Alloy, 26" x 1.75" Double Wall Rims with QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy
- Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
- Tires: 26" x 2.00" Kenda Kobra
- Pedals: Alloy Cage
- Saddle: Vader Comfort
- Seatpost: Kalin Alloy with Quick Release
- Handlebar: Promax Steel, MTB 620 mm width
- Stem: Promax Alloy, 40degree rise, 110mm
- Color: White/Black or Black/White
- Rear Carrier
- Rear Mounted Kickstand
- Water Bottle and Cages
- Custom Decals Available (Police, Security, Sheriff, EMS, Park Ranger)
Recommended Frame Sizes:
- 18" Frame Size: 18" Frames are a standard adult size frame with 26" wheels. We recommend this size for a rider who is approx 5'10" and below.
- 20" Frame Size: The 20" Frame with 26" wheels will fit a rider who is approx 5'11" to 6'1".
- 22" Frame Size: The 22" Frame with 26" wheels can fit riders who are 6'0" and taller.
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
Great Service, Great Bike!!!!!, 8.16.2013
I am just very impressed with the great customer service this site offers. Quick, prompt, and informative. The shipping was very fast and the package was in great condition! Originally Posted on Aug 16, 2013 The bike is amazing and well built, I did have some trouble getting the bike rack to fit right according to my standards, but I consider that a very minor thing. Overall I'm very pleased and will buy from here again.Reviewer: Chris (Champaign, IL)