Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 1 Police Bike with Lights Bag and Helmet
The Original Code 1 is sold out
Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes. Fuji communicates directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
The foundation of the Code 1 bike is the new Fuji Altair A1-SL aluminum frame with S-bend stays, a power-curve downtube, and a Suntour XCT suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 1 features a 24 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem vin wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of this Fuji Patrol Bike.
NiteStalker Dual Strobe LED Lights Included: Dual Beam Lights with Flip Lenses and Strobe Mode: The NiteStalker blends headlights and pursuit lights into one system. There are three different light modes, high beam, low beam and strobing. The lenses flip down for a wig-wag pursuit mode. The LED light system operates on 4 AA batteries which are included. It easily attaches to your handlebars. Choose from five different lens colors in any combination.
Helmet Included: The Bell Piston Helmet is all-business when called upon for Bike Patrol Duty. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction with an ErgoDial fit system and easy-to-adjust Cam-lock levers. The 15 extra-large vents will provide plenty of air flow and the snap-in visor will help shield the sun from your eyes. The rounded profile fits perfectly with a more urban look. Decals are available in: POLICE, SECURITY,EMS, RANGER or SHERIFF. The helmet is available in black or white.
Trunk Bag Included: C3Sports Ultimate Police Bike Trunk Bag The C3Sports bicycle trunk bag has velcro strapping that easily mounts to any bike rack. The decals are removable velcro and are available in Police, Security, Sheriff, or EMS. This quality bag has a lifetime warranty!
2017 Fuji Code One Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji Aluminum Frame
- 24 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Dual Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies. Please contact us with logo requests.
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 1 Police Mountain Bike:
- Sizes: XSmall 15", Small 17", Med 19", Large 21", XLarge 23"
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, with Mechanical Lockout 80mm travel
- Crankset: Full Forged, 22/32/42T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing Square Taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Trigger shifter, 24-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32T 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, 26 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro RS-360 Forged Alloy
- Headset : Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- Tape/grip: Fuji Kraton dual density gel
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FDP with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
The 15" frame will fit a rider up to 5'6", the 17" frame up to 5'8 to 5'9", the 19" up to 5'11 or 6'0, the 21" up to 6'2 or 6'3" and the 23" frame is for riders above 6'2".
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
best bike I have ever had own all the other sheriff explorers ride their civilian bikes, and i could not help rubbing it in. I got so many compliments it was and still is awesome. I recommend this bike IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! Originally Posted on Feb 19, 2012Reviewer: Kevin (, Wyoming)