Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 2 Police Bike with Lights Bag and Helmet
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, The normal retail of this bike is $829.00, you can receive the entire combo for less than the normal price of the bike.
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes and are developed by Fuji communicating directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
With the Code 2, we are able to bring you a quality bike at a very affordable price. The foundation of the Code 2 bike is the new Fuji Altair A2-SL aluminum frame with a power-curve downtube, tri shaped top tube and an oversized seat tube. The fork is a Rock Shox XC-30 suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 2 features a 27 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. An adjustable stem and comfortable saddle round out the package of the Fuji Patrol Bike.
NiteStalker Dual Strobe LED Lights Included: Dual Beam Lights with Flip Lenses and Strobe Mode: The NiteStalker blends headlights and pursuit lights into one system. There are three different light modes, high beam, low beam and strobing. The lenses flip down for a wig-wag pursuit mode. The LED light system operates on 4 AA batteries which are included. It easily attaches to your handlebars. Choose from five different lens colors in any combination.
Helmet Included: The Bell Piston Helmet is all-business when called upon for Bike Patrol Duty. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction with an ErgoDial fit system and easy-to-adjust Cam-lock levers. The 15 extra-large vents will provide plenty of air flow and the snap-in visor will help shield the sun from your eyes. The rounded profile fits perfectly with a more urban look. Decals are available in: POLICE, SECURITY,EMS, RANGER or SHERIFF. The helmet is available in black or white.
Trunk Bag Included: CSports Ultimate Police Bike Trunk Bag The C3Sports bicycle trunk bag has velcro strapping that easily mounts to any bike rack. The decals are removable velcro and are available in Police, Security, Sheriff, or EMS. This quality bag has a lifetime warranty!
Fuji Code 2 Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji A2-SL Aluminum Frame with PowerCurve down tube
- 27 Speed Shimano Alivio Drive Train
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Suspension Rock Shox Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 2 Police Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes:X-Small 5'1" - 5'7", Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", Medium 19" fits 5'8" to 6', Large 21" fits 5'11 to 6'3", XLarge 23" fits riders taller than 6'2". 15" and 17" sizes have 1 bottle cage.
- Sizes: XSmall 15", Small 17", Med 19", Large 21", XLarge 23"
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL Custom butted aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom butted aluminum with Edge S-bend MonoStay, cold forged dropout with CNC'D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox XC-30 TK with Lockout
- Crankset: Fuji Forged, 22/32/44T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing Square Taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 31.8mm, top pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio Trigger shifters, 27-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG20, 11-34T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, 26 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Aquila Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML-520 Forged Alloy 2 Finger
- Headset: Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji extruded alloy, adjustable angle and removable faceplate
- Tape/grip: Fuji dual density kraton rubber
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FPD with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Standover Heights: 15" Frame: 27.9" standover, 17" Frame: 28.9" standover, 19" Frame: 30" standover, 21" Frame: 31.3" standover, 23" Frame: 32.5" standover
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
Very Pleased with the Fuji Code 2, 6.29.2012
"I highly recommend this bike. It shifts well. It has a solid feel. The brakes are top notch. I love the grips. It handles steep hills very well. I like being able to enable and disable the fork's suspension. I found that the rear rack doubles as a fender. My back did not get wet when I rode through water. My average speed was roughly 25% higher than with my Trek and I felt like the bike gave me an excellent workout. An excellent value for the money. This is very minor: I personally did not like the toe clip and strap so I changed it out to just a toe clip. Cost was $10. Police Bike Store customer service was extremely helpful. If I had do it over, I would not hesitate to purchase this bike." Originally Posted on June 29, 2012Reviewer: Zaxk (Orlando, FL)