Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 3-XT - Thin Blue Line Police Bike with Lights Bag and Helmet
Only 150 Bikes are being made and a portion of each purchase will be donated to the National Law Enforcement & Firefighters Children's Foundation! More Information about the foundation can be read below the full specifiations of the bike.
- Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line Limited Edition 30 Speed Mountain Bike
- C3Sports Mini Pursuit 100 Daylight Visible Pursuit Lights (available in 8 color combinations)
- C3Sports Micro-300 Headlight and Solar Flare Taillight Combo
- Bell Piston Bike Helmet
- C3Sports Ultimate Trunk Bag
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, the Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line is a Limited Edition, Upgraded Version of our already top-of-the-line Code 3-XT Police bike. This is simply the best Police Bike on the market. It features the components you've always wished a company would spec on a Law Enforcement bicycle but no-one did so - until now.
Special Features of the Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line Police Bike:
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- 30 Speed High End Shimano Components
- Shimano XT Shadow Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT Shifters
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Brake Levers
- Rockshox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air Fork with Remote Lockout
- Oval Concepts 27.5" Wheelset
- Shimano Deore Octalink Crankset
- Matte Black Paint with Custom "Thin Blue Line" Logos
The foundation of the Fuji Code 3-XT Police Mountain Bike is based on Fuji's award winning frame technology. It is painted Matte Black for better stealth modes and has a lightweight tig-welded aluminum frame with an oversized seat tube, disc mounts, cold forged dropouts and a replaceable hanger. The result of this is a bike frame that is lightweight, comfortable to ride, is responsive and has the perfect amount of stiffness. Decaled with custom "Thin Blue Line" graphics.
The Fork is a high performance Rockshox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air with a Poploc remote lockout and 100mm of travel. The remote lockout will allow you to turn the suspension on and off with the push of a button on your handlebars. The lockout allows you to make the fork rigid when you are in no need of suspension and want your riding to be as efficient as possible. If you need the suspension on again, your hand can stay on your grips and activate it with the push of a button.
The 27.5" tires will produce the perfect ride. Also called 650b, this size tire features the agility of a 26" tire, but has the ability to more easily go over larger bumps and obstacles such as with a 29er tire. They ride faster than a 26", similar than a 29" tire, but accelerate faster than their 29er counterparts. The wheelset features 27.5 Oval Concepts rims paired with Schwalbe Big Ben tires.
When it is time to stop, the Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Shimano XT Hydraulic brake levers will ensure you've got excellent braking power through all types of terrain and weather conditions.
Designed from the ground up as a Patrol Bicycle, the Code 3-XT "Thin Blue Line" comes complete with:
- Ergonomic Grips with Integrated Bar Ends
- Includes Rear Carrier Rack
- Includes Rear Mounted Kickstand
- Quality Adjustable Stem For Optimal Riding Position and Comfort
- 30 Speed Shimano Drivetrain
- Available with POLICE, SHERIFF, EMS, SECURITY and RANGER Decals
C3Sports Mini Pursuit 100 Lights Included:
Featuring Cree LEDs, with a special lens design that creates a very intense flash, these small lights can clearly be seen in the daylight and also offer some side visibility. The silicone on/off button activates a very rapid wig-wag mode that will immediately gain attention when needed. There is no need for bulky flip lenses, rather, the LEDs are actually red or blue LEDs which is how these lights achieve such an intense and vivid flash from a very small size. Another advantage of these lights is the stealth factor, because there is no indication these are law enforcement lights until they are turned on.
The mini pursuit lights are completely self contained and have an internal USB rechargeable battery, with a built in indicator that illuminates from green to flashing red so you know exactly when you need to charge the light again with the included USB cable.
C3Sports Micro-300 Headlight and Solar Flare Taillight Combo:
The C3Sports Micro-300 bicycle headlight features C3Sport's latest technology packed into a compact unit measuring only 2.75" L x 1.5" W x 1" tall. You will hardly even notice it on your handlebars until you turn it on and the terrain ahead of you becomes visible with the powerful 300 lumen CREE led. The shape of the lens provides excellent side visbility. The Micro-300 light features an internal USB rechargeable battery, so you never have to worry about replacing a battery. The switch will change colors according to the battery level, so you will always know when you need to charge the light.
Solar Flare Taillight: All it takes is one look at this high powered bicycle taillight to understand why it is called "Solar Flare". Extremely bright, this taillight demands attention and will be visible from great distances thanks to its impressive 60 lumens of red light. his light knows when you are moving and when you are not. It will automatically change from a strobing mode while moving to a brighter solid beam when you stop. Even if you are in the low or high solid beam mode, when stopped, the light will turn to 100 percent brightness to make you more visible, similar to the manner in which car taillights go from a low intensity to a much brighter mode when braking or stopped. In order to conserve battery power, the light will automatically turn off after five minutes if it senses there has been no movement.
Trunk Bag For Carrying Your Equipment: C3Sports Police Bike Patrol Trunk Bag. Available with Police, Sheriff, EMS, Security and Ranger Decals
The Ultimate Patrol Bike Trunk Bag by C3Sports will securely attach to your bike rack in a matter of seconds thanks to the four point velcro mounting system. In addition to the main large compartment, the Ultimate Patrol Bag features two side pockets with covered zippers and a large top compartment that runs the length and width of the entire bag. The top of the bag has bungees for carrying smaller items such as a light jacket. The main compartment has foam insulation to support the bag and to retain its' shape. The top compartment is not rigid in order to allow more flexibility for various items you want to carry.
Complete with reflective striping on all traffic visible sides and removable decals, this trunk bag is ready for all of your Bike Patrol needs. The decals available for Police, Security, EMS, Sheriff or Ranger.
Special Features of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Four, easy to access zippered compartments
- Available with POLICE, SECURITY, SHERIFF, EMS and RANGER Decals
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Easy To Mount
- Includes a Carry Strap
- Reflective Striping
Dimensions of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Exterior Measurements: 12.25" long x 9" tall. The bottom portion that attaches to the rack is 6" wide and the side compartments can extend an additional 2.5" on each side when filled.
- Main Compartment Interior: 11" long x 7" wide.
- Side Pockets: Measure 8" in length
- Top Pocket: 12" long x 7" wide x 2" tall.
Bike Helmet: Bell Piston Police Bike Helmet.
The Bell Piston Helmet is all-business when called upon for Bike Patrol Duty. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction with an ErgoDial fit system and easy-to-adjust Cam-lock levers. The 15 extra-large vents will provide plenty of air flow and the snap-in visor will help shield the sun from your eyes. The rounded profile fits perfectly with a more urban look. Decals are available in: POLICE, SECURITY,EMS, RANGER or SHERIFF. The helmet is available in black or white.
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line Limited Edition Police Mountain Bike 30 speed:
- Color: Matte Black w/ Blue and White
- Frame: Fuji Custom, lightweight tig-welded aluminum frame with forged drop outs.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air with Poploc remote handlebar switch lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521 Deore Hollowtech Octalink, 44/32/24T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ toeclips and straps
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT SHADOW Design, Direct Attachment 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT Rapid Fire, 10-speed w/ optical gear display
- Cassette: Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 200 27.5" MTB Wheelset / Aluminum 32H with Quick Release
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 27.5 x 2.0", 50Epi
- Brake set: Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotor
- Brake levers: Shimano XT Hydraulic
- Headset: NECO 1 1/8" semi-integrated, threadless
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, flat, 31.8mm, 5degree sweep, 660mm wide
- Stem: Dragon 09 alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise 90 -110mm
- Grips: Velo with KRATON Black Ge,l Grey Ergonomic with integrated bar ends
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Comp Police comfort w/ satin steel rails
- Seat post: Alloy, 27.2mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Included Extras: Rear Mounted Kickstand, Rear Rack
About the Thin Blue Line: The Thin Blue Line is a symbol used to commemorate those who have fallen and to show support for the living Law Enforcement Officers, and to symbolize the relationship of law enforcement in the community as the protectors of fellow civilians from criminal elements.
Only 150 x Bikes are being made and we will donate a portion of each purchase to the National Law Enforcement & Firefighters Children’s Foundation.
The National Law Enforcement and Firefighters Children’s Foundation (NLEAFCF) is dedicated to helping children of law enforcement and firefighting personnel who have been lost or permanently disabled in the line of duty.
The Foundation provides financial support to the children and families nationwide affected by a line of duty death or permanent disability. The NLEAFCF also supports, promotes, and facilitates educational activities and programs created and operated by law enforcement and firefighting organizations whose purposes are to educate children in their community.
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.