Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 3-XT - Thin Blue Line Police Bike
Only 150 Bikes were made and a portion of each sale will be donated to the National Law Enforcement & Firefighters Children's Foundation! More Information about the foundation can be read below the full specifications of the bike.
Only 1 x 17" Frame Size is Remaining. All others are sold out.
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, the Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line is a Limited Edition, Upgraded Version of our already top-of-the-line Code 3-XT Police bike. This is simply the best Police Bike on the market. It features the components you've always wished a company would spec on a Law Enforcement bicycle but no-one did so - until now.
Special Features of the Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line Police Bike:
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- 30 Speed High End Shimano Components
- Shimano XT Shadow Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT Shifters
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Brake Levers
- Rockshox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air Fork with Remote Lockout
- Oval Concepts 27.5" Wheelset
- Shimano Deore Octalink Crankset
- Matte Black Paint with Custom "Thin Blue Line" Logos
The foundation of the Fuji Code 3-XT Police Mountain Bike is based on Fuji's award winning frame technology. It is painted Matte Black for better stealth modes and has a lightweight tig-welded aluminum frame with an oversized seat tube, disc mounts, cold forged dropouts and a replaceable hanger. The result of this is a bike frame that is lightweight, comfortable to ride, is responsive and has the perfect amount of stiffness. Decaled with custom "Thin Blue Line" graphics.
The Fork is a high performance Rockshox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air with a Poploc remote lockout and 100mm of travel. The remote lockout will allow you to turn the suspension on and off with the push of a button on your handlebars. The lockout allows you to make the fork rigid when you are in no need of suspension and want your riding to be as efficient as possible. If you need the suspension on again, your hand can stay on your grips and activate it with the push of a button.
The 27.5" tires will produce the perfect ride. Also called 650b, this size tire features the agility of a 26" tire, but has the ability to more easily go over larger bumps and obstacles such as with a 29er tire. They ride faster than a 26", similar than a 29" tire, but accelerate faster than their 29er counterparts. The wheelset features 27.5 Oval Concepts rims paired with Schwalbe Big Ben tires.
When it is time to stop, the Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Shimano XT Hydraulic brake levers will ensure you've got excellent braking power through all types of terrain and weather conditions.
Designed from the ground up as a Patrol Bicycle, the Code 3-XT "Thin Blue Line" comes complete with:
- Ergonomic Grips with Integrated Bar Ends
- Includes Rear Carrier Rack
- Includes Rear Mounted Kickstand
- Quality Adjustable Stem For Optimal Riding Position and Comfort
- 30 Speed Shimano Drivetrain
- Available with POLICE, SHERIFF, EMS, SECURITY and RANGER Decals
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 3-XT Thin Blue Line Limited Edition Police Mountain Bike 30 speed:
- Color: Matte Black w/ Blue and White
- Frame: Fuji Custom, lightweight tig-welded aluminum frame with forged drop outs.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL 27.5" Solo Air with Poploc remote handlebar switch lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521 Deore Hollowtech Octalink, 44/32/24T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ toeclips and straps
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT SHADOW Design, Direct Attachment 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT Rapid Fire, 10-speed w/ optical gear display
- Cassette: Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 200 27.5" MTB Wheelset / Aluminum 32H with Quick Release
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 27.5 x 2.0", 50Epi
- Brake set: Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotor
- Brake levers: Shimano XT Hydraulic
- Headset: NECO 1 1/8" semi-integrated, threadless
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, flat, 31.8mm, 5degree sweep, 660mm wide
- Stem: Dragon 09 alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise 90 -110mm
- Grips: Velo with KRATON Black Ge,l Grey Ergonomic with integrated bar ends
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Comp Police comfort w/ satin steel rails
- Seat post: Alloy, 27.2mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Included Extras: Rear Mounted Kickstand, Rear Rack
About the Thin Blue Line: The Thin Blue Line is a symbol used to commemorate those who have fallen and to show support for the living Law Enforcement Officers, and to symbolize the relationship of law enforcement in the community as the protectors of fellow civilians from criminal elements.
Only 150 x Bikes are being made and we will donate a portion of each purchase to the National Law Enforcement & Firefighters Children’s Foundation.
The National Law Enforcement and Firefighters Children’s Foundation (NLEAFCF) is dedicated to helping children of law enforcement and firefighting personnel who have been lost or permanently disabled in the line of duty.
The Foundation provides financial support to the children and families nationwide affected by a line of duty death or permanent disability. The NLEAFCF also supports, promotes, and facilitates educational activities and programs created and operated by law enforcement and firefighting organizations whose purposes are to educate children in their community.
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.