Click Image to Enlarge
Garrett SuperWand Hand-Held Metal Detector
The SuperWand's 360 degree detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy. From U.S. airports to sporting events, the lightweight Garrett SuperWand metal detector is the hand-held of choice for today's security screener. Measures 19" in Length.
Special Features of the SuperWand Metal Detector:
- Optimum Sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile: Provides 8.75" scan area 360 degree detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Rugged injection molded construction: Including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover: Standard 9V battery included. Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Power switch and LEDs: Positioned for easy access and high visibility.
- Operating Temperatures: -35 F (-37 C) to 158 F (70 C)
- Humidity: To 95% non condensing
- Operating Frequency: 2 kHz
- Audio Frequency:: 2kHz Warble
- Tuning: Automatic
Silent / Vibrate
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
On (Speaker / LED Light)
On (Vibrating / LED Light)
- Battery: Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge
Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
Thickness: 1.625" (4.13 cm)
Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.