Click Image to Enlarge
Mocean Waterproof Code B Bike Patrol Jacket
Mocean's jackets are designed by sculpting each seam around the body's curves to properly fit and move fast. Each jacket shell achieves a balance between waterproofness and breathability with a fit that accommodates body armor. To further keep moisture out, Mocean factory tapes each seam and face the cuffs and zipper openings with shell fabric. This jackets is performance packed with numerous pockets and technical linings and features zip-vents and zip-on and off features that allow you to adapt it to the ever changing patrol conditions; day & night, wind, rain or shine.
For a Correct Fit - Please See Our Mocean Sizing Chart
Special Features of the Mocean Code B Patrol Jacket:
- Hytrel w/Teflon HT waterproof/ breathable shell with Coolmax mesh lining
- Hip length with zip in liner compatibility
- Binary Lining Coolmax mesh with Moisture Fence cuffs for pull-on ease and reduced moisture gain
- 'Asymmetrical Raglan Shoulders with shoulder epaulets
- Full length front zipper with dual Velcro'd storm flaps, chin guard and stand-up/ fold down collar
- Under arm venting zippers and Coolmax vent cape across back shell
- 2-interior waist pockets with zipper closures
- Interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- 2-interior pen pockets
- No See Um Cuffs with Velcro adjusters
- Single needle top stitching with bartacks on all stress points
- Factory taped, waterproof seams
The Code B Jacket by Mocean comes standard with reflective piping on the chest and sleeves and reflective tape on the waist and cape. It also comes with two waist keepers and will accommodate a zip-in, zip-out fleece vest or jacket liner.
About Mocean's Hytrel with Teflon:
(100% Nylon) Mocean's laminated, waterproof/ breathable, 2-layer fabric is strong, yet light weight for sustained performance in variable conditions. Hytrel is a monolithic film that, in contrast to microporous films, does not have tiny holes in it that become clogged. Laminated to Supplex nylon, the polyether-ester block copolymers that form Hytrel achieve all of the desirable characteristics necessary for a high performance, waterproof/ breathable fabric. The two most outstanding features of Hytrel are the high Mullen (waterproof) ratings and the outstanding MVTR/ Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates (breathability). Also, the face of Mocean's Hytrel fabric system is coated with Du Pont Teflon HT, the most effective, longest lasting water & stain repellency available. Simply put; you stay dry inside and out!
About Mocean's Coolmax Mesh Lining:
(100% polyester) Is a high tech mesh made with tetra (4)-channel, polyester fibers that are warp-knit in a tricot construction. Coolmax quickly "wicks" perspiration away from your skin and allows it to evaporate through the fabric, thus keeping you dry and comfortable. Fit is important here because in order to "wick" (like how an oil lamp fuels itself) perspiration away, Coolmax must be in contact with your perspiration. MOCEAN is aware of this fact and addresses it within their fit and designs.
Fit Guide for Code B Waterproof Jacket:
- Medium: 39-41
- Large: 42-45
- X Large: 46-48
- 2X Large: 49-51
Mocean Sizing Chart:
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.