Click Image to Enlarge
Pro Elite Bicycle Repair Stand by Feedback Sports
The Pro-Elite is the go-to work and wash stand for mechanics on the road and at home. This heavy-duty portable stand features our quick release clamp head and the rubber jaws can accommodate up to 2.6" tubing. Stable on almost any surface, this stand can support 85 lbs. and has an adjustable work height from 42" - 71". Anodized aluminum tubing won’t rust.
- Ratcheting Quick Release Clamp
- Precision adjustable clamp force
- 360 degree bicycle rotation
- Quickly folds into a compact unit
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
The Clamp has an innovative "Secure-Lock" that features ratchet-action closing and a push-button release. This new clamp quickly gets bikes in and out of the stand, has 360 degree rotation and fits on different tube diameters. The narrow 3.25" jaws fit in tight spaces and the 2.6" clamp opening accommodates recumbent and other large tubed frames.
The Pro Elite weighs only 12.6 lbs. for compact travel and storage.
The Pro Elite's stiff tripod design allows wrenching on flat or uneven surfaces. In fact, the stand holds up to 85 lbs. on uneven surfaces (i.e. dirt, grass, slopes etc.), making the Pro-Elite the most heavy-duty portable repair stand available. It will easily hold downhill and tandem bikes. Large rubber footcaps enhance grip and stability on all surfaces, and won't fall off.
The Pro Elite features the finest materials and proven reliability for the best, professional-quality repair stand. The completely water submergible stand eliminates rust and moisture damage.
- Anodized 6000 series aluminum for lightweight and durability
- Secure-Lock mechanism allows quick placement of bicycle in stand
- Unique soft over-molded jaws grip your bike firmly while opposing force jaws make it difficult to crimp tubes. Jaws provide ample cable clearance
- Push ready button quickly and easily releases the bike
- Torque-amplifying conical clutch securely holds bicycle during 360 degree rotation
- Hinged arm folds down for transport and storage
- Clamp height 42" - 71" (1067mm-1800mm)
- Clamp opening accommodates tubes from .75" to 2.6" (66 mm)
- Jaw width 3.25" (82.5 mm)
- Base diameter 54" (1372 mm)
- Folded size 5" x 8 "x 45"
- Load capacity 85 lbs. (38.6 kg)
- Weight 12.6 lbs. (5.7 kg)
- 3-year warranty
- Optional Tote Bag
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
Worth every penny spent !!!, 5.27.2011
I included this with my order with my Fuji Special Police Mountain Bike 27 Speed Shimano. Made one man assembly really easy and fast. You can rotate your Bike in almost any directing you need it to get your work done.If your shop needs a Bicycle Repair Stand?Buy this one you will be happy you did!Saves time,easy to use,if your tired leave your work in the stand and come back latter to finish it.Worth every penny!!! Originally Posted on May 27, 2011Reviewer: DTR (Oceanside, CA)