Click Image to Enlarge
Rydon Sunglasses by Rudy Project Eyewear - Carbon Frame
Unifying seamlessly advanced design technology and materials science, the Rydon blends cutting-edge ergonomic features with advanced materials (Carbon, Aluminum, Magnesium, Silicium and Titanium) to create a super-lightweight, versatile, high performance sunglasses. The Rudy Project Rydon has been uniquely engineered with a Carbonium frame and revolutionary aerospatial aluminum alloy (Kynetium ) temples which combine Magnesium, Silicium and Titanium to create unbelievably lightweight (MG), durable (TI) and flexible (SI) sunglasses. Made from Copper-Beryllium, the Ergonose II is the latest in advanced nose piece technology containing a number of enhancements including full adjustability, aerated Megol nose pads with the new E-Lock Grip System and a unique design to ensure maximum comfort and eliminate any slippage. These material advances allowed for the design specifications to be "pushed" giving the Rudy engineers the ability to create a stunning wraparound masterpiece.
- Adjustable Temples with ends in Megol for a perfect, customized fit every time.
- Composite plastic material mives with advanced carbon offers a lightweight, durable technical platform.
- Kynetium temples - a special aluminum alloy that contains magnesium, silicium and titanium that is lightweight and flexible.
- RP-D-Centered RP Optics lenses provide maximum UV protection and optical clarity.
- Optical-quality Polucarbonate UV 400 Protection lenses
- Quick Change Interchangeable lens system to manage any light condition
- Ergonose II. Made from copper beryllium, contains a number of enhancements including full adjustability, aerated Megol nose pads with the E-Lock Grip System to ensure maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.