Click Image to Enlarge
Endura Women's Hummvee Bike Patrol Shorts with Liner
Endura's Hummvee women's shorts are made from a durable and water repellent Teflon treated nylon with side zipped ventilation for occasions when you need some extra air. Included with the shorts is a detachable clickfast mesh liner with an antibacterial pad. The breathable liner will help wick moisture away from your skin so your shorts won't get clammy providing for a long comfortable riding. The liner snaps into place at the waist of the inside of the Hummvee shorts so that everything stays securely in place and they do not bunch up with each other.
The Hummvee bike shorts have plenty of pockets for carrying your essentials. There are two front zipped pockets, a cargo pocket and a zippered mobile phone pocket.
For extra comfort the shorts have a stretch lower back panel and a seamless stretch inner leg panel. Also included with the Hummvee shorts is an adjustable belt.
Special Features of the Endura Ladies Humvee Police Bike Shorts:
- Water Repellent Teflon treated nylon with stretch panels for extra comfort
- Mesh Liner with antibacterial pad for extra comfort while riding (snaps into Humvee shorts at waist)
- Zippered mesh thigh vents
- 2 Front Zippered pockets, rear cargo pocket, mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable Webbing Belt
- Key Tag
- Color is Black
- Sizing in Inches: 27-28" = XSmall, 29-30" = S, 31-32" = M, 33-34" = L
- Sizing in cm: 68-72" = XSmall, 73-78 = S, 79-83 = M, 84-87 = L
- Dress Size Guide: 8/10 = XS, 10/12 = S, 12/14 = M, 14/16 = L
Endura Cycling Clothing is designed by riders and is tested throughout their home territory of the Scottish Highlands. Rain, hail, sunshine, snow, wind, more rain... all are part of a day out testing Endura cycle wear! The result is a range of clothing and accessories with top performance fabrics, attention to detail and innovative features. The more Endura designers ride, the more they improve the designs.
Endura cycle wear has a 1 year warranty.
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.