Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 2 Police Bike with Lights, Bag and Helmet, 20 Speed
Photo shows the older version, the Code 2 has the frame that comes on the Fuji Special and the photos will be updated soon.
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code Two Patrol Bike featuring the same frame as on the Fuji Special. Normal Retail for this bike is $1,299.99, you can receive the entire combo for less than the normal price of the bike..
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes and are developed by Fuji communicating directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
The new Fuji Code 2 Police bike offers the latest technology and high quality components at a very affordable price. The foundation of the Code 2 bike is a light-weight Fuji aluminum frame with geometry that provides a comfortable ride during your entire shift. The fork is a Rock Shox FS-30 Silver suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 2 features a 20 Speed (2 x 10) Shimano Deore drivetrain and rapid fire Shimano Deore trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. An adjustable stem and comfortable saddle round out the package of this Fuji Patrol Bike.
NiteStalker Dual Strobe LED Lights Included: Dual Beam Lights with Flip Lenses and Strobe Mode: The NiteStalker blends headlights and pursuit lights into one system. There are three different light modes, high beam, low beam and strobing. The lenses flip down for a wig-wag pursuit mode. The LED light system operates on 4 AA batteries which are included. It easily attaches to your handlebars. Choose from five different lens colors in any combination.
Helmet Included: The Bell Piston Helmet is all-business when called upon for Bike Patrol Duty. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction with an ErgoDial fit system and easy-to-adjust Cam-lock levers. The 15 extra-large vents will provide plenty of air flow and the snap-in visor will help shield the sun from your eyes. The rounded profile fits perfectly with a more urban look. Decals are available in: POLICE, SECURITY,EMS, RANGER or SHERIFF. The helmet is available in black or white.
Trunk Bag Included: CSports Ultimate Police Bike Trunk Bag The C3Sports bicycle trunk bag has velcro strapping that easily mounts to any bike rack. The decals are removable velcro and are available in Police, Security, Sheriff, or EMS. This quality bag has a lifetime warranty!
2019 Fuji Code Two Bike Special Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum Custom Fuji Frame
- 20 Speed 2 x 10 Shimano Deore Drive Train
- Shimano Deore Crankset
- Shimano Deore Rapid Fire Shifters
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Suspension Rock Shox Fork with Lockout
- 27.5" Alex Double Wall Rims
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 2 Police Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes: X-Small 5'1" - 5'7", Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", Medium 19" fits 5'8" to 6', Large 21" fits 5'11 to 6'3".
- Color: Gloss Black
- Main frame: Fuji Custom Lightweight Aluminum with Gloss Black Finish
- Fork: Rock Shox FS-30 Silver 27.5 100mm with Turnkey Lockout
- Crankset: Shimano Deore 10 Speed 36-26T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Deore threaded sealed bearing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore 2x10
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10 Speed, Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapid Fire
- Cassette: 10 Speed 11-36T Shimano Deore CS-HG50-10 nickel plate finish
- Chain: KMC X10-1 Steel 11/128"
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs with quick releases, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims 27.5" x 36H
- Tires: Kenda, K-841A 27.5 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Aquila Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML-520 Forged Alloy 2 Finger
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated caged bearing
- Handlebar: Kalloy 600mm to 640mm depending on frame size
- Stem: Fuji extruded alloy, adjustable angle and removable faceplate
- Grips: Velo Gel, Ergonomic with integrated bar ends
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FPD with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Includes: Rear Rack, Rear Mounted Kickstand, Water Bottle Cage
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.