Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Patrol 29er Police Mountain Bike
Normal Retail is $840.00, Save $80.00 with our low price of $769.00.
The Fuji Patrol 29er Police Bike is a newer model for the Fuji bike lineup. The 29" wheel size is larger than the traditional 26" mountain bike tire and has been gaining much popularity in the mountain bike world. The lager wheel size has an increased radius which makes it easier to roll over large bumps and rocks. It also makes these bikes faster than the smaller 26" wheel counterparts.
The value to dollar ratio on the Fuji Patrol 29er Police bike is unbeatable, especially in the 29er market. The Patrol Bike features Fuji's latest technology, starting with an A2-SL custom butted aluminum frame with a power curve down tube, a tri-shaped top tube, an oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube. The result is the lightest and strongest frame yet, followed by quality components always associated with Fuji bikes.
Shifting is a smooth and accurate through all 24 speeds thanks to the High Performance Shimano 24 speed drivetrain. Bumps are no-problem with the Suntour Suspension Fork with a hydraulic lockout that allows you turn the suspension on and off at will. With suspension, some of your pedal efficiency can be lost due to the bike bouncing somewhat when you are really pedaling hard. If you are on flat ground and in a big hurry, simply turn the suspension off and increase your efficiency.
The brakes are powerful Tektro Disc Brakes in both the front and rear, providing quick stopping power. The Fuji Patrol 29er is rounded out with Formula rims and Continental tires.
Please note that with a 29er mountain bike, the 29" wheels make the frame sit about 1.5" higher than the same frame size on 26" wheels. As a result, you may want to order one frame size smaller than you would on a traditional 26" mountain bike.
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies.
2019 Fuji Patrol 29er Special Features:
- 29" wheels with Schwalbe Big Ben
- Custom Fuji A2-SL Aluminum frame with a PowerCurve down tube
- 24 Speed Shimano Drivetrain
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Suntour Suspension Fork with Hydraulic Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Patrol 29er Police Bike:
- Sizes: XS (15"), S (17"), M (19"), L (21"), XL (23")
- Color(s): Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS-29 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Acera, 48/38/28T
- Bottom bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ toeclip
- Front derailleur: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Acera, Rapid Fire, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700 8-speed
- Wheelset: Weinmann rims 36h, Formula DC-20 front / Formula DC-22 rear disc hubs, black spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 29" x 2.0", 50tpi, reflective sidewall
- Brake set: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML520, alloy linear pull
- Headset: FSA No. 10, 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy 31.8mm, 9 degree sweep, 0mm rise
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree rise
- Tape/grip: Dual-density Kraton w/ integrated bar end
- Saddle: Police comfort w/ steel rails
- Seat post: Oval Concepts, alloy, 31.6mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.