Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Special 27.5" Police Mountain Bike
The value to dollar ratio on the 27.5" Special Bike is unbeatable. It features Fuji's latest technology, starting with a custom butted aluminum frame with a power curve down tube, an oversized seat tube, cold-forged dropouts and a replaceable hanger. The result is a lightweight, strong and comfortable riding frame design that will handle the duties of day to day bike patroling.
Shifting is a breeze through all 27 speeds thanks to the High Performance Shimano 27 speed drivetrain. Bumps are no-problem with the 27.5" wheels that are matched with a Rock Shox Recon Suspension Fork with a remote lockout that allows you turn the suspension on and off with the flip of a switch next to your grip. With suspension, some of your pedal efficiency can be lost due to the bike bouncing somewhat when you are really pedaling hard. If you are on flat ground and in a big hurry, simply turn the suspension off and increase your efficiency. When needed, turn it back on again with the flip of a switch.
The brakes are powerful Tektro Disc Brakes in both the front and rear, providing quick stopping power. The adjustable angle stem will add extra comfort while riding and allow the bike to better fit the rider. The Fuji Special is rounded out with Alex Double wall rims and a Shimano cassette.
Special Features of the Fuji Special 27.5"
- 27.5"/650b Sized tires for agility and better handling on rough terrain.
- 27 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Fuji Custom Aluminum Frame with PowerCurve Downtube
- Front and Rear Disc brakes for efficient stopping power
- Rockshox Fork with 100mm travel and Poploc remote lockout
- Ergonomic Grips with integrated bar ends.
- Includes rack and kickstand
- Adjustable stem
Full Specs of the Fuji Special 27.5" Police Bike:
- Sizes: SM (15"), MD (17"), LG (19"), XL (21"), 2XL (23")
- Color(s): Gloss Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK 27.5 w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Alivio Octalink, 48/36/26T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ toeclip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Wheelset: Alex Rims 36h, Formula DC-20LW front / Formula DC-22LW rear disc hubs, stainless black spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 27.5 x 2.0", 50tpi, reflective sidewall
- Brake set: Tektro Novela, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake levers: Tektro ML520, alloy linear pull
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 9 degree sweep, 0mm rise
- Stem: Melt-forged alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise
- Tape/grip: Dual-density Kraton w/ integrated bar end
- Saddle: Police comfort w/ steel rails
- Seat post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm
- Includes: Rear Carrier and Rear Mounted Kickstand
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.