Click Image to Enlarge
Haro PD2 Police Mountain Bike
Haro PD2 Police Mountain Bike
The Haro PD 2 Police Bike features a low stand-over frame height with a low center of gravity. It's made from lightweight 6000 series alloy, with a tapered threadless internal headset and internal cable routing, which keeps everything neatly tucked out of the way and prevents cables from being snagged.
The PD2 bike comes standard with an upgraded 2x9 drive train, which is versatile and capable of handling a wide variety of terrain. It glides along on strong U-26 double-wall rims, stainless steel spokes and Kenda Kwick Seven.5 27.5" x 2.0" tires with a reflective sidewall for extra safety.
A Suntour XCT-30, 100mm fork comes complete with hydraulic lockout, allowing you to turn the suspension on and off, which deactivates the up and down motion associated with suspension thereby reducing pedaling energy loss in high speed sprint situations.
For additional rider comfort the PD2 has an adjustable stem and ergonomic grips. The rear rack, kickstand and toe clips are included.
- Lightweight 6000 series aluminum frame with Matte Black Finish
- Suntour XCT 30 suspension fork with lockout w/100 mm of travel
- Weinmann U26 double wall rims, alloy hubs with stainless steel spokes
- Shimano 2X9 Alivio/Acera drivetrain
- Dual density ergo grips
- Alloy pedals include toe clips and straps
- Includes: rear alloy rack, kickstand, water bottle cage
- Available in 16"(S), 18"(M), 20"(L) and 22" (XL) Frame Sizes
- Recommended Rider Heights: 16"(5'4"-5'9"), 18"(5'8"-6'), 20"(5'11"-6'3"), 22"(6'2" and taller)
Full Specifications of the Haro PD2 Police Bike:
- Frame: Haro PD2 27.5" X6 / 6000 series alloy, w/ Internal housing routing & chainstay disc brake mount
- Fork: New SR Suntour XCT-30 27.5"x100mm travel w/ hydraulic lockout
- Color: Matte Black
- Cranks: Shimano Altus MT210-2 36/22T, 2-pc w/ BB set
- Pedals: VP w/ steel cages, Toe clips & Straps
- Chain: KMC Z9 9-spd
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed cartridge 2-pc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4020-M, 2x9, Side-Swing, Front pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4000, 9-spd, Shadow Design
- Derailleur Shifter: Shimano Acera SL-M3000 Rapidfire 2x9-spd
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9, 9-spd, 11-36T
- Tires: Kwick Seven.5 27.5x2.0", 60TPI, w/ Reflective Stripes
- Wheels/Rims: Weinmann U-26 Disc 27.5", alloy double wall
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300 Mechanical w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML-520 Alloy, 2-Finger
- Grips/Tape: Velo Triple Density w/ integrated Bar-Ends
- Handle Bar: Pivit alloy 25mm riser 31.8mm
- Stem: Pivit Adjustable, 31.8x105mm / 1-1/4"x4-1/8"
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless for 50mm OD headtube; w/ 13mm top cover
- Saddle: WTB Comfort Sport
- Seat Post: Pivit alloy micro adjust 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Pivit alloy 34.9mm quick release
- Included Extras: Rear rack, Water-Bottle cage & Kickstand
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.