Click Image to Enlarge
ISM PM 2.0 Bicycle Saddle
OUT OF STOCK
The ISM PM 2.0 saddle is new for 2016, and is an update version of the ISM Peak saddle. It incorporates a rounded and sloped rear end, allowing the rider to move up-and-over the back of the seat on technical trails.
The PM 2.0 also excels at long-distance events, such as 24-hour racing. With long hours in the saddle, nobody wants to go numb, and this is your perfect weapon.
Like all ISM saddles, the PM 2.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Sloped rear for clearance on technical trails
- Same basic design as the popular Performance Short models
- Commonly Used For: Mountain bikes
- Category: Performance Mountain
- Length: 255mm
- Width: 135mm
- Padding: 30-series Foam and Gel
- Rails: Chromoly
- Color: Black
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.