Click Image to Enlarge
Kuat NV 2.0 Hitch Bike Rack
Kuat NV 2.0 Hitch Bike Rack - 2 Bike Carrier
Can add on for a three or four bike carrier.
When KUAT designed the NV 2.0, they didn’t want to make a rack. We wanted to make best rack on the market. The rack that makes your jaw unwillingly drop when you take in every feature and how they’re all seamlessly integrated to create a rack with uncompromisingly awesome style, security, and ease. Strong enough for any bike, expandable, and built for the long haul, this is the rack to compare all others to.
- Adjustable front tire cradle system - Bikes not wanting to share space nicely? Easily dial in the fit with adjustable tire scoops. Three positions to choose from so handlebar and seat post clearance is never an issue.
- Pivot with optional foot assist - Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the NV with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
- Trail Doc included - Integrated repair stand makes field maintenance easy. Super simple twist-and-push clamp will hold your bike firmly while you give it a little TLC (Trail Love & Care).
- Fully integrated cable locks and hitch lock included - Seamlessly integrated locks—long enough to fit any frame—make sure your bike stays off Craigslist while you enjoy that post-ride beer stop. And when you’re ready to roll again, they stow right back into the rack.
- Front tire ratchet with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water transferred logos
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
Bike Capacity: 2 Bike capacity up to 60lbs each bike. Can purchase the optional add on for a 3 or 4 bike carrier.
Rack Weight: 52lbs
Fits: Fits 20" to 29" tires (20”-24” wheels require the 20-24" Wheel Adapter)
Holds: Holds wheelbases up to 50" with tire scoops in the down position and tires as large as 5" with use of the Phat Bike Kit.
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.