Click Image to Enlarge
Park Tool Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand with 100-5C Clamp
Park Tool Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand PCS-4-1
We are only authorized to sell Park Tool products to the Law Enforcement, Security, Ranger and Medic/Fire/EMS industry. When placing an order for a Park Tool product you must include your department name at the time of order or we will not be able to sell it to you.
The PCS-4 is a heavy duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube.
- PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp - The 100-5C features solid cast aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers. Clamp has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing, and feature replaceable jaw covers.
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide
- Clamping height adjusts quickly from 51" to 68"
- Base forms a 26½" x 28" square (67 cm x 71 cm)
- Weighs 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 100 lbs. (45 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.