We are only authorized to sell Park Tool products to the Law Enforcement, Security, Ranger and Medic/Fire/EMS industry. When placing an order for a Park Tool product you must include your department name at the time of order or we will not be able to sell it to you.
The PCS-4 is a heavy duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube.
- The PCS-4-2 uses the 100-5D Micro-Adjust Clamp - Grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes, Infinite micro adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Adjusts quickly from 51" to 68"
- Base forms a 26½" x 28" square (67 cm x 71 cm)
- Weighs 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 100 lbs. (45 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.