Park Tool Team Issue Repair Stand PRS-22.2
We are only authorized to sell Park Tool products to the Law Enforcement, Security, Ranger and Medic/Fire/EMS industry. When placing an order for a Park Tool product you must include your department name at the time of order or we will not be able to sell it to you.
Updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system! Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport.
- Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
- Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
- Adjustable collar features receivers for optional accessories (sold separately) 106 Work Tray and PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)
- NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-22.2 is 60 lbs. (27 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.