Park Tool Team Issue Foldable Repair Stand PRS-25
We are only authorized to sell Park Tool products to the Law Enforcement, Security, Ranger and Medic/Fire/EMS industry. When placing an order for a Park Tool product you must include your department name at the time of order or we will not be able to sell it to you.
Designed from the ground up to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable, and packed with features.
- The 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92cm x 92cm x 115cm)
- Weighs just 13 lbs. (6kg)
- NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-25 is 100 lbs. (45kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.