Click Image to Enlarge
Power Grips High Performance Bike Pedals with Straps
Power Grip Pedals and straps are the perfect solution to riding with the efficiency of clipless bike pedals, without having to wear special shoes. If you are looking for a simple, easy way to increase your pedal power, without the locked in feel of clipless pedals and toe clips and straps, than Power Grips are the answer.
Power Grips patented diagonally positioned, super comfortable pedal straps tighten and loosen with your natural foot motion. This makes entry and exit quick, easy and hands free! Unlike clipless systems, with Power Grips there's no need for expensive special shoes or pedals.
The High Performance Pedal Kit includes Power Grip straps attached to a pair of high performance, lightweight, all metal pedals.
Power Grips provide a hands-free, easy exit way to increased power for all levels of mountain bike, road and recumbent riders. Power Grips patented Dynamic Tension design works by combining the natural rotation of your foot with the diagonally positioned strap. As you rotate your foot, the strap naturally tightens and loosens, delivering exactly the amount of grip you desire...and that the terrain requires.
Power Grips are adjustable to fit different shoe sizes - we even have extra long straps, which are perfect for winter boots. If the circumference of your shoe around the widest part of your foot is more than 13 inches, you will need to order the extra long straps.
Features of Power Grips High Performance Pedal Kit:
- Weight: Approx. 350 grams/pair, including straps
- Pedal Specifications: Aluminum alloy body & cage, Sealed cartridge bearings, Precision ground chromoly spindle, Low profile platform
- Includes our micro-adjust bracket which easily adjusts to fit different shoe sizes with a standard 4mm Allen wrench
- Only available in 9/16 pedal.
- Extra Long straps recommended if the circumference of your shoe around the widest part of your foot is more than 13 inches. Usually this pertains to size 12 and above, but is very dependent on the type of shoes or boots used.
Customer Reviews (2) - Average Rating:
GREAT BIKE PEDALS, 12.23.2015
I LOVE MY BIKE PEDALS!!!!!!! GREAT FOR HELPING YOU KEEP AT A FAST SPEED. HELPS A LOT ON HILLS!!!Reviewer: JOE T. (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
Power Grips, 10.7.2010
I have over 10000 miles on my set thats on my Patrol,they still work like new and make a big difference for me getting power to the pedals. Very simple,but very effective.I ride with all types of foot wear.Excellent product. Originally Posted on Oct 7, 2010Reviewer: Mickey Franks (Lake Charles, IL)