Click Image to Enlarge
Smith & Wesson Tactical Police Mountain Bike 27 Speed
Save $220.00 off the normal retail of $919.99
The Smith and Wesson Tactical Police bike was developed with the experience and input from officers, and delivers the performance and reliability necessary for any department.
The foundation of the Tactical is an aluminum main frame, with a quality Rock Shox Dart 2 Suspension fork to absorb bumps as you are riding along. The drivetrain is Sram X-7 with 27 speeds for plenty of gearing options for all types of terrain.
Other features include a front disc brake for extra stopping power. For a more ergonomic ride, the Tactical includes bar ends allowing you to adjust your hand positions and they also come in very handy when making steep climbs.
Added bonuses with this bike include water bottles/cages and a rear rack, which is perfect for taking accessories on the go with you. This bike is available in several frame sizes - Choose from 18" 20" and 22".
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies. Please contact us with logo requests.
Special Features of the S&W Tactical Mountain Bike:
- 27 Speed SRAM X7 Drive Train
- RockShox Dart 2 Suspension Fork
- Front Avid Disc Brake
Full Specs of Smith & Wesson Tactical Bike:
- Frame: Aluminum Frame (18", 20", 22")
- Fork: Rock Shox Dart 2 Front Suspension
- Front Brake: Avid BB-5 disc
- Rear Brake: Avid SD-5 V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Avid FR5
- Crankset: Truvativ Fire X 3.0 22 x 32 x 44T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-7
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X-7
- Cassette: 9-speed 11-32T
- Shifters: SRAM X-7 Trigger
- Rims: Alex DM-24, Alloy 26" x 1.75"
- Hubs: Quando
- Tires: Kenda Kobra 26" x 2.0"
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy LU-C19 with Cage
- Seat: Vader Comfort Spring Saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy Promax with Quick Release
- Handlebar: Promax Steel MTB 600mm width
- Color: White/Black or Black/White
- Rear Carrier
- Rear Mounted Kickstand
- Water Bottles and Cages
- Bar Ends
- Custom Decals Available (Police, Security, Sheriff, EMS, Park Ranger)
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
I have two Smith & Wesson Custom bikes. All of their bikes are built to last. I am an avid rider, and once I tried one of these bikes, I was hooked. Whether you like to go out and hit the trails or stay on the sidewalks these bikes are awesome. I have not had a single problem with either bike. Originally Posted Jan 10, 2011Reviewer: Matt (, )