Click Image to Enlarge
Ultimate Bike Patrol Accessory Package - Lights, Helmet and Trunk Bag
Only $325.00 without the Taillight
Only $415.00 with the Integrated Taillight
The Ultimate Bike Patrol Package Includes:
- C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX Lighting System
- Choice of Giro Revel or Bell Piston Helmet
- C3Sports Ultimate Trunk Bag
This combo package will give you everything you need to accessorize your Police, EMS or Security Bike with some very useful and high quality components at a special combination discounted price.
MaxPatrol-600 DLX Bike Patrol Light by C3Sports
Be sure to view the Videos at the bottom of this page.
The original MaxPatrol-600 Police bike light was developed after many years of listening to the input of riders from all facets of the bike patrol community. The main theme we kept hearing was that everyone wanted a light that is powerful, small, efficient, simple to operate and long lasting. When we released our original MaxPatrol-600 the feedback was excellent and it quickly became the go to bike patrol light for the law enforcement community. This light system is now used by departments nationwide from small sized to the largest departments in the United States as well as many overseas. It can be found on the Golden Gate Bridge, at the Statue of Liberty and on the United States Capitol.
With the large number of active Officers using the light system, we gained more valuable feedback and decided to make the investment and incorporate these suggestions into a new DLX version of the MaxPatrol-600 in order to even better fulfill the needs of an Officer on Patrol.
New features of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX Include:
- More compact housing crafted in CNC'd aluminum
- Increased side visibility
- Front light only on mode
- Taillight only on mode
- High and Low beam flash on center taillight
- Additional rapid pursuit strobe mode, 3 x red/3 x blue flashes per second
- Reduced cable wiring, cleaner, more discreet design.
- Aluminum Construction
- CNC'd Aluminum Mount - Very Stable On Handlebars
- Powerful CREE LEDs
- Wired Remote Switch - operate Headlight/Taillight with one button and Pursuit Lights Front/Rear with 2nd button
- Aluminum housing for switch - mounts on handlebars with easy access while your hand is on the grip
- Battery indicator built into switch
The second component of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX is a side-beam system with very powerful pursuit or emergency lights. These lights do not use colored flip lenses, rather, they are also CREE LED's and are available in red/blue, blue/blue, red/red, amber/amber, amber/green, amber/clear, blue/clear and a California version for which the red light stays as a steady beam and the blue light flashes. The fact that they are colored LED's makes the light flashes extremely intense. The side lights flash at a very rapid rate and measure 400 lumens! Another advantage of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX is that when not turned on the system looks like a regular bike light. If you want to use it undercover there is nothing to tip-off anyone that you are indeed an Officer, but once the red/blue lights are turned on, there will be no denying that this is indeed a Patrol bike. There are two pursuit modes. The first is a wig-wag pattern that if using a red/blue system will flash red/blue/red/blue, etc. A new pursuit mode in the DLX light is activated by holding the pursuit button down for two seconds. This rapid pursuit strobe mode will flash 6 x's per second as red/red/red/blue/blue/blue, etc.
The MaxPatrol-600 DLX is operated by a handlbar mounted control switch with two buttons that allows you keep your hand on the grip while controlling the light. The center headlight and pursuit lights can operate together or independently of each other. Use just the headlight, only the pursuit lights, or use all three together. The touch pad has two buttons.
Center Beam Button Functions: The first push is on high beam, the second push is low beam and the third push turns it off. Holding down the center beam button for two seconds in any mode will turn the front center light off, while keeping the taillight on. This is for situations when you want to use your taillight but do not require a front headlight to be on. Examples can be daytime riding or situations at night where you want to be in a stealth mode for approaches but visible to cars from behind.
The second button controls the pursuit lights. Simply push it once to turn them on and again to turn them off. The single push on push off activates the wig-wag mode. There is no need to have to cycle through various functions that you do not need to enter the pursuit mode. With one push, your are in emergency mode and with a 2nd push they are off. To activate the rapid pursuit strobe mode which is 3 x right/3 x left per second, simply hold down the pursuit mode for two seconds and it will enter this mode.
Optional Taillight: Due to demand, we created a taillight that can be added to the headlight system. It runs on the same battery and is operated by the handlebar mounted control switch. When the taillight is connected, if you have the center headlight on high or low beam, the taillight's center beam will flash red as a very bright commuter safety taillight. When you push the pursuit button the side lights on the taillight will also flash in a pursuit mode in sync with the front lights. The colors of the LEDs in the back will match those in front. The taillight is constructed of the same high-quality 6061 aluminum and mounts to the rear rack of the bike.
Taillight Off Mode: For situations when you do not want the taillight to be turned on simply hold both buttons down at the same time (can be done with your thumb) for two seconds and the taillight will turn off. This can be done in any mode.
The C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX is extremely easy to mount with no tools required for the front light. The battery is a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that does not take up a water bottle holder because it is small enough to attach on your top tube near the seat-tube of your frame. The taillight only requires a screw driver to mount it to the reflective bracked on your bicycle's rear rack.
The long runtime ensures this system can easily make it through a work shift and many Officer's report to us that they use it for several shifts before recharging.
C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX Specifics:
- Output Center Low Beam: 240 Lumens
- Output Center High Beam: 600 Lumens
- Output Side Lights: 400 Lumens
- Weight: 230g front light, 140g taillight (optional)
- Center Headlight/TaillightModes:Center High Beam/ Low Beam with Center Red Taillight flashing High/Low (optional). Taillight only on, front light only on.
- Side Pursuit Light Modes: Wig-Wag: red/blue, red/blue (or other ordered pursuit color), Rapid Pursuit Strobe: red/red/red/blue/blue/blue (per second). Optional taillight will flash in sync with the front light.
- Taillight Off Mode: Hold down both control buttons for two second and the optional taillight will turn off.
- LED Brand: CREE LEDs
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable 8.4V 7800mAh
- Runtime High Beam Center with flashing center taillight: 6:00 Hours
- Runtime Low Beam Center/Flashing center taillight: 15:00 Hours
- Runtime Pursuit Lights in Wig-Wag mode front and taillight: 13:00 Hours
- Runtime Rapid Pursuit Strobe in front and taillight: 28:00 Hours
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 5:30 Hours
- Waterproof Level: IPX6
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year for the light and 6 months for the battery
Trunk Bag For Carrying Your Equipment: Code 3 Sports Police Bike Patrol Trunk Bag. Available with Police, Sheriff, EMS, Security and Ranger Decals
The Ultimate Patrol Bike Trunk Bag by Code 3 Sports will securely attach to your bike rack in a matter of seconds thanks to the four point velcro mounting system. In addition to the main large compartment, the Ultimate Patrol Bag features two side pockets with covered zippers and a large top compartment that runs the length and width of the entire bag. The top of the bag has bungees for carrying smaller items such as a light jacket. The main compartment has foam insulation to support the bag and to retain its' shape. The top compartment is not rigid in order to allow more flexibility for various items you want to carry.
Complete with reflective striping on all traffic visible sides and removable decals, this trunk bag is ready for all of your Bike Patrol needs. The decals available for Police, Security, EMS, Sheriff or Ranger.
Special Features of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Four, easy to access zippered compartments
- Available with POLICE, SECURITY, SHERIFF, EMS and RANGER Decals
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Easy To Mount
- Includes a Carry Strap
- Reflective Striping
Dimensions of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Exterior Measurements: 12.25" long x 9" tall. The bottom portion that attaches to the rack is 6" wide and the side compartments can extend an additional 2.5" on each side when filled.
- Main Compartment Interior: 11" long x 7" wide.
- Side Pockets: Measure 8" in length
- Top Pocket: 12" long x 7" wide x 2" tall.
Bike Helmet: Giro Revel or Bell Piston Police Bike Helmet.
The Giro Revel helmet has confident style and superior ventilation combined with a compact design that complements nearly any ride. With top-level features such as In-Mold construction coupled with the ease and comfort of Giro's Acu Dial fit system means it is equipped to ride it all, from downtown streets to twisting climbs and singletrack trails, making it a great helmet for bike patrols.
Features of the Giro Revel Helmet
- Full Coverage Shell
- Snap fit visor with reinforced ancor points
- Reflective rear decal
- Acu Dial Fit System: The Acu Dial system combines single-handed adjustment with a full fit band that brings a quick, sure fit.
- 22 Vents
- Available in White or Black/white with Police, Security, EMS, Sheriff and Ranger decals.
The Bell Piston helmet is casual in its approach, but all-business when called upon for Bike Patrol Duty. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction with an ErgoDial fit system and easy-to-adjust Cam-lock levers. The 15 extra-large vents will provide plenty of air flow and the snap-in visor will help shield the sun from your eyes. The rounded profile fits perfectly with a more urban look.
Features of the Bell Piston Helmet
- Ergodial Fit System: Brings one-handed adjustments to Bell's Universal Fit helmets. A simple press of the button and slide of the dial brings firm, snug and comfy stability.
- Cam-Lock Levers: Bell's Cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam, position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Snap-In Visor: Bell's removable Snap-In visor is a simple yet effective solution to harsh light
- Color Choice / Decals: Available in Black or White with Police, Security, Sheriff, EMS or Ranger decals.
MaxPatrol-600 DLX Videos:
Customer Reviews (2) - Average Rating:
These lights are perfect! Been using them for patrol & they are just incredibly bright during night patrol. I highly recommend it & great customer service & communications from Policebikestore. Will definitely return for more products in the near future.Reviewer: Bill (Washington DC, DC)
i love it, 3.28.2015
very super bright you get very extremely good quality product I refer this product for anyone with bike patrol or police or security or ems/emt to get this I love it myself with the three bikes I have it on and I do securityReviewer: scott cooper (st.paul, mn)