Click Image to Enlarge
CODE BIKES - Code 2 29er MAX Police Bike and Accessory Combo
Code Bikes - Code 2 29er MAX Police Bike Combo includes a 27 Speed Bike with Shimano, our Best Light System, a trunk bag and a helmet.
- CODE BIKES - Code 1 27 speed Shimano Drivetrain Mountain Bike
- C3Sports Max Patrol-600 DLX Headlight and Integrated Taillight with Pursuit Lights
- Bell Traverse Bike Helmet
- C3Sports Ultimate Trunk Bag
We are proud to offer the Code Bikes - Code 2 - 29er Police Bike. In designing this law enforcement model our goal was to make a workhorse of a bike at a price you can afford while outfitting it with the name brand quality components you have grown to trust.
The foundation of this police bicycle is a high quality aluminum frame with a life time warranty. The geometry makes the ride comfortable for longer shifts and it will perform when you really need to step on the pedals.
The 29inch WTB wheels will roll over just about anything in your way. Powering the wheels is a high quality FSA crankset. The shifting will be smooth and accurate thanks to the 1 x 11 Shimano Deore derailleur and shifter. When you hit bumps, the RockShox Judy Silver fork has you covered in softening the impacts and features a mechanical lockout for those times when you want to turn the suspension off.
When it is time to slow down, the combination of Shimano and Tektro mechanical disc brakes will do the trick.
Designed from the ground up as a Patrol Bicycle, the Code 2 comes complete with:
- Shimano Deore 1 x 11 Shifter/Derailleur
- FSA Crankset
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- RockShox Judy Suspension Fork
- WTB Wheelset
- Lockon Ergonomic Grips with Integrated Bar Ends
- Includes Rear Rack and Rear Mounted Kickstand
- Available with POLICE, SHERIFF, EMS, SECURITY and RANGER Decals
MaxPatrol-600 DLX Bike Patrol Light by C3Sports
Be sure to view the Videos at the bottom of this page.
The Patrol Light system fulfills two main purposes. The first is as a headlight and taillight with a high quality and very powerful CREE LED center beam light with a high beam of 600 lumens and a low beam of 240 lumens. The reflector used in the headlight provides a very long beam with an impressive width. The center white light when combined with the optional taillight provides a very bright front headlight and a powerful rear flashing red taillight. This light is an extremely effective cycling light that will illuminate the road ahead at great distances and can even be used as a spot light. The taillight ensures you are visible from behind in the day or at night to vehicle traffic. Officers report to us that during traffic stops they point the center white light at the rear view mirror of the vehicle in the same manner one would with the spotlight of a patrol car.
The second component of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX is a side-beam system with very powerful pursuit or emergency lights. These lights do not use colored flip lenses, rather, they are also CREE LED's and are available in red/blue, blue/blue, red/red, amber/amber, amber/green, amber/clear, blue/clear and a California version for which the red light stays as a steady beam and the blue light flashes. The fact that they are colored LED's makes the light flashes extremely intense. The side lights flash at a very rapid rate and measure 400 lumens! Another advantage of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX is that when not turned on the system looks like a regular bike light. If you want to use it undercover there is nothing to tip-off anyone that you are indeed an Officer, but once the red/blue lights are turned on, there will be no denying that this is indeed a Patrol bike. There are two pursuit modes. The first is a wig-wag pattern that if using a red/blue system will flash red/blue/red/blue, etc. A new pursuit mode in the DLX light is activated by holding the pursuit button down for two seconds. This rapid pursuit strobe mode will flash 6 x's per second as red/red/red/blue/blue/blue, etc.
The MaxPatrol-600 DLX is operated by a handlbar mounted control switch with two buttons that allows you keep your hand on the grip while controlling the light. The center headlight and pursuit lights can operate together or independently of each other. Use just the headlight, only the pursuit lights, or use all three together. The touch pad has two buttons.
Center Beam Button Functions: The first push is on high beam, the second push is low beam and the third push turns it off. Holding down the center beam button for two seconds in any mode will turn the front center light off, while keeping the taillight on. This is for situations when you want to use your taillight but do not require a front headlight to be on. Examples can be daytime riding or situations at night where you want to be in a stealth mode for approaches but visible to cars from behind.
The second button controls the pursuit lights. Simply push it once to turn them on and again to turn them off. The single push on push off activates the wig-wag mode. There is no need to have to cycle through various functions that you do not need to enter the pursuit mode. With one push, your are in emergency mode and with a 2nd push they are off. To activate the rapid pursuit strobe mode which is 3 x right/3 x left per second, simply hold down the pursuit mode for two seconds and it will enter this mode.
Optional Taillight is Included with MAX Bike Combo: Due to demand, we created a taillight that can be added to the headlight system. It runs on the same battery and is operated by the handlebar mounted control switch. When the taillight is connected, if you have the center headlight on high or low beam, the taillight's center beam will flash red as a very bright commuter safety taillight. When you push the pursuit button the side lights on the taillight will also flash in a pursuit mode in sync with the front lights. The colors of the LEDs in the back will match those in front. The taillight is constructed of the same high-quality 6061 aluminum and mounts to the rear rack of the bike.
Taillight Off Mode: For situations when you do not want the taillight to be turned on simply hold both buttons down at the same time (can be done with your thumb) for two seconds and the taillight will turn off. This can be done in any mode.
The C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX is extremely easy to mount with no tools required for the front light. The battery is a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that does not take up a water bottle holder because it is small enough to attach on your top tube near the seat-tube of your frame. The taillight only requires a screw driver to mount it to the reflective bracked on your bicycle’s rear rack.
The long runtime ensures this system can easily make it through a work shift and many Officer's report to us that they use it for several shifts before recharging.
C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX Specifics:
- Output Center Low Beam: 240 Lumens
- Output Center High Beam: 600 Lumens
- Output Side Lights: 400 Lumens
- Weight: 230g front light, 140g taillight (optional)
- Center Headlight/TaillightModes: Center High Beam/ Low Beam with Center Red Taillight flashing High/Low (optional). Taillight only on, front light only on.
- Side Pursuit Light Modes: Wig-Wag: red/blue, red/blue (or other ordered pursuit color), Rapid Pursuit Strobe: red/red/red/blue/blue/blue (per second). Optional taillight will flash in sync with the front light.
- Taillight Off Mode: Hold down both control buttons for two second and the optional taillight will turn off.
- LED Brand: CREE LEDs
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable 8.4V 7800mAh
- Runtime High Beam Center with flashing center taillight: 6:00 Hours
- Runtime Low Beam Center/Flashing center taillight: 15:00 Hours
- Runtime Pursuit Lights in Wig-Wag mode front and taillight: 13:00 Hours
- Runtime Rapid Pursuit Strobe in front and taillight: 28:00 Hours
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 5:30 Hours
- Waterproof Level: IPX6
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year for the light and 6 months for the battery
Trunk Bag For Carrying Your Equipment: C3Sports Police Bike Patrol Trunk Bag. Available with Police, Sheriff, EMS, Security and Ranger Decals
The Ultimate Patrol Bike Trunk Bag by C3Sports will securely attach to your bike rack in a matter of seconds thanks to the four point velcro mounting system. In addition to the main large compartment, the Ultimate Patrol Bag features two side pockets with covered zippers and a large top compartment that runs the length and width of the entire bag. The top of the bag has bungees for carrying smaller items such as a light jacket. The main compartment has foam insulation to support the bag and to retain its' shape. The top compartment is not rigid in order to allow more flexibility for various items you want to carry.
Complete with reflective striping on all traffic visible sides and removable decals, this trunk bag is ready for all of your Bike Patrol needs. The decals available for Police, Security, EMS, Sheriff or Ranger.
Special Features of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Four, easy to access zippered compartments
- Available with POLICE, SECURITY, SHERIFF, EMS and RANGER Decals
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Easy To Mount
- Includes a Carry Strap
- Reflective Striping
Dimensions of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Exterior Measurements: 12.25" long x 9" tall. The bottom portion that attaches to the rack is 6" wide and the side compartments can extend an additional 2.5" on each side when filled.
- Main Compartment Interior: 11" long x 7" wide.
- Side Pockets: Measure 8" in length
- Top Pocket: 12" long x 7" wide x 2" tall.
Bell Traverse Bike Patrol Helmet
Available in white or black, the Bell Traverse bike helmet features quality in-mold Polycarbonate Shell construction and an easy, approachable style. The new Ergo Fit system allows for one-handed adjustment, just turn the dial, simple as that. Totally comfortable with 25 air vents providing ample air flow.
- Ergo Fit - Universal Fit
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Removable Visor
- WEIGHT: 289 Grams
- VENTS: 25
- CERTIFICATION: CE EN1078CPSC Bicycle
Full Specs of Code Bikes Code 2 - 29er Police Bicycle:
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Butted Tig Welded Vert Repl Dropouts 29er
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK-A3 100mm Travel with TurnKey lockout
- Front Derailleur: None
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M5100 Shadow Plus 11 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore RD-M5100 11 Speed
- Crankset: FSA Gamma Pro 15” / 170mm arms 17/19/21/23” / 175mm 30 Tooth
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS8 11-50T 11-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MEGA EXO
- Chain: KMC X11 with Quick Link 11-Speed
- Brakes: Mechanical Shimano Disc - 6 Bolt 160mm with Resin Pads
- Brake Levers: Tektro Mechanical 2-Finger
- Wheelset: WTB SX19 29er 32 Hole with Formula Hubs with Q/R
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 29 x 2.0"
- Pedals: Alloy 9/16" with Black Steel Cage with Toe Clips
- Headset: FSA No. 10 1-1/8” Semi-Integrated
- Handlebar: Kalloy 6061 alloy, flat, 31.8mm, 5degree sweep, 680mm wide on 15/17", 720mm wide on 19/21/23"
- Stem: Kalloy, 31.8mm, 7degree 90mm (15/17"), 105mm(19/21") and 120mm(23")
- Grips: Lockon Velo Kraton Black / Gell Ergonomic with integrated bar end
- Saddle: Velo
- Seat Post: Alloy 31.6 x 350mm
- Seat Binder: Alloy 34.9mm Quick Release
- Color: Matte Black with Code Logo
- Frame Sizes: SM-15" MD-17", LG-19", XL-21", 2XL 23"
- Included Extras: Rear Rack, Rear Mounted Kickstand, Water Bottle Cage
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.