Click Image to Enlarge
CODE BIKES - Code 3 Police Mountain Bike 1 x 11 Shimano XT
CODE BIKES – Code 3 Police Mountain Bike
On Sale for a limited time - Only $1,599.99 - was $1,659.99
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, CODE BIKES Code 3 is simply one of the best Police Bike on the market. It features the components you've always wished a company would spec on a Law Enforcement bicycle but no-one did so - until now.
Special Features of the Code 3 Police Bike:
- 1 x 11 Shimano XT Drivetrain
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Shimano XT Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT Rapid Fire Shifters
- Shimano XT Crankset - New 2022 Shipment has Shimano Deore Crankset
- Shimano XT Cassette
- Rockshox Recon RL Air Fork with Poploc Remote Lockout
- Shimano Disc Brakes
- Oval Concepts Wheelset 27.5" / 650B
- Kenda Quick Seven.5 27.5" x 2.0" Tires
- Includes Rear Rack, Rear Mounted Kickstand, Water Bottle Cage
- Lifetime Warranty On The Frame
The Drive-train on this Police Bike leaves nothing to be desired. It has top-of-the-line Shimano XT components. Shimano’s latest 1x11 technology will cover virtually any terrain you want to tackle and the precision of the Shimano-XT Rapid Fire shifting is without compare. The 1 x 11 system will provide a lower maintenance bicycle thanks to the single chain ring in front. The new 2022 shipment has a Shimano Deore Crankset.
The foundation of the Code 3 Police Mountain Bike is a solid, custom, smooth riding and durable frame that will prove to be comfortable for hours on the saddle. It is painted Matte Black for better stealth modes and has a lightweight tig-welded aluminum frame with an oversized seat tube, disc mounts, cold forged dropouts and a replaceable hanger. The result of this is a bike frame that is lightweight, very responsive and has the perfect amount of stiffness.
The Fork is a high performance Rockshox Recon RL 27.5 with a Poploc remote lockout and 100mm of travel. The remote lockout will allow you to turn the suspension on and off with the push of a button on your handlebars. The lockout allows you to make the fork rigid when you are in no need of suspension and want your riding to be as efficient as possible. If you need the suspension on again, your hand can stay on your grips and activate it with the push of a button.
The 27.5" tires will produce the perfect ride. Also called 650b, this size tire features the agility of a 26" tire, but has the ability to more easily go over larger bumps and obstacles such as with a 29er tire. They ride faster than a 26", similar than a 29" tire, but accelerate faster than their 29er counterparts.
The wheelset features 27.5 MTB Oval Concepts 200 Rims paired with Kenda tires. When it is time to stop, the Shimano Disc Brakes with Shimano Deore brake levers will ensure you've got excellent braking power.
Designed from the ground up as a Patrol Bicycle, the Code 3 comes complete with:
- Ergonomic Grips with Integrated Bar Ends
- Includes Rear Carrier Rack
- Includes Rear Mounted Kickstand
- Quality Adjustable Stem For Optimal Riding Position and Comfort
- 1 x 11 Speed Shimano XT Drivetrain
- Available with POLICE, SHERIFF, EMS, SECURITY and RANGER Decals
Full Specs of the Code 3 Police Mountain Bike:
- Frame: 6061 Lightweight Aluminum Butted Tig Welded with Forged Dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 27.5 100mm of Travel with Remote Lockout Switch On Handlebars
- Fork Lockout: RockShox OneLoc Sprint Tall Remote Left Side Mount
- Front Derailleur: None
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT SGS 11-Speed Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano XT Rapid Fire 11 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano XT - FC-M8000 11Speed Hollowtech 15/17” /170mm arms 19/21” / 175mm 32 Tooth - 2022 Shipment has a Shimano Deore Crankset
- Cassette: Shimano XT 11-46T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT BB-MT800 with Sealed Bearings
- Chain: KMC X11-1 / 1/2” x 11/128” x 108 Links 11-Speed
- Brakes: Shimano Disc - 6 Bolt 160mm with Resin Pads
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore Mechanical 2-Finger
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 200 32H 27.5 Double Wall MTB
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 Sport 27.5 x 2.0”
- Pedals: Alloy Body with Black Steel Cage with Toe Clips
- Headset: H115 1-1/8” Semi-Integrated
- Handlebar: Kalloy 6061 alloy, flat, 31.8mm, 5degree sweep, 620mm wide
- Stem: Dragon 09 alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise 90 -110mm
- Grips: Velo Kraton Black / Gell Ergonomic with integrated bar end
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Comp
- Seat Post: Kalloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Binder: XC-72 Alloy 31.8mm Quick Release
- Color: Matte Black with Code Logo
- Frame Sizes: SM-15" MD-17", LG-19", XL-21"
- Included Extras: Rear Rack, Rear Mounted Kickstand, Water Bottle Cage
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.