Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 1 MAX Police Bike and Accessory Combo 27 Speed Shimano Drivetrain
Fuji Code 1 Police Bike MAX Combo Package with the Fuji Code 1 Patrol Bike, our Best Light System, Trunk Bag and Helmet for one low price.
- Fuji Code 1 - 27 Speed 2018 Police Mountain Bike
- C3Sports Max Patrol-600 DLX Headlight and Integrated Taillight with Pursuit Lights
- Bell Piston Bike Helmet
- C3Sports Ultimate Trunk Bag
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code One Patrol Bike featuring the same frame as on the Fuji Patrol.
The 2019 Code 1 features a 27 speed drivetrain and 27.5" wheels.
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes. Fuji communicates directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
With the Code 1, we are able to bring you a quality bike that retails at $725.00 at an unbeatable price. The foundation of the Code 1 bike is the new Fuji Altair A2-SL aluminum frame with S-bend stays, a power-curve downtube, and a Suntour XCT suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 1 features a 27 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and 27.5" Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of this Fuji Patrol Bike.
2019 Fuji Code One Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji Aluminum Frame
- 27 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Dual Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
MaxPatrol-600 DLX Bike Patrol Light by C3Sports
Be sure to view the Videos at the bottom of this page.
The Patrol Light system fulfills two main purposes. The first is as a headlight and taillight with a high quality and very powerful CREE LED center beam light with a high beam of 600 lumens and a low beam of 240 lumens. The reflector used in the headlight provides a very long beam with an impressive width. The center white light when combined with the optional taillight provides a very bright front headlight and a powerful rear flashing red taillight. This light is an extremely effective cycling light that will illuminate the road ahead at great distances and can even be used as a spot light. The taillight ensures you are visible from behind in the day or at night to vehicle traffic. Officers report to us that during traffic stops they point the center white light at the rear view mirror of the vehicle in the same manner one would with the spotlight of a patrol car.
The second component of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX is a side-beam system with very powerful pursuit or emergency lights. These lights do not use colored flip lenses, rather, they are also CREE LED's and are available in red/blue, blue/blue, red/red, amber/amber, amber/green, amber/clear, blue/clear and a California version for which the red light stays as a steady beam and the blue light flashes. The fact that they are colored LED's makes the light flashes extremely intense. The side lights flash at a very rapid rate and measure 400 lumens! Another advantage of the MaxPatrol-600 DLX is that when not turned on the system looks like a regular bike light. If you want to use it undercover there is nothing to tip-off anyone that you are indeed an Officer, but once the red/blue lights are turned on, there will be no denying that this is indeed a Patrol bike. There are two pursuit modes. The first is a wig-wag pattern that if using a red/blue system will flash red/blue/red/blue, etc. A new pursuit mode in the DLX light is activated by holding the pursuit button down for two seconds. This rapid pursuit strobe mode will flash 6 x's per second as red/red/red/blue/blue/blue, etc.
The MaxPatrol-600 DLX is operated by a handlbar mounted control switch with two buttons that allows you keep your hand on the grip while controlling the light. The center headlight and pursuit lights can operate together or independently of each other. Use just the headlight, only the pursuit lights, or use all three together. The touch pad has two buttons.
Center Beam Button Functions: The first push is on high beam, the second push is low beam and the third push turns it off. Holding down the center beam button for two seconds in any mode will turn the front center light off, while keeping the taillight on. This is for situations when you want to use your taillight but do not require a front headlight to be on. Examples can be daytime riding or situations at night where you want to be in a stealth mode for approaches but visible to cars from behind.
The second button controls the pursuit lights. Simply push it once to turn them on and again to turn them off. The single push on push off activates the wig-wag mode. There is no need to have to cycle through various functions that you do not need to enter the pursuit mode. With one push, your are in emergency mode and with a 2nd push they are off. To activate the rapid pursuit strobe mode which is 3 x right/3 x left per second, simply hold down the pursuit mode for two seconds and it will enter this mode.
Optional Taillight is Included with MAX Bike Combo: Due to demand, we created a taillight that can be added to the headlight system. It runs on the same battery and is operated by the handlebar mounted control switch. When the taillight is connected, if you have the center headlight on high or low beam, the taillight's center beam will flash red as a very bright commuter safety taillight. When you push the pursuit button the side lights on the taillight will also flash in a pursuit mode in sync with the front lights. The colors of the LEDs in the back will match those in front. The taillight is constructed of the same high-quality 6061 aluminum and mounts to the rear rack of the bike.
Taillight Off Mode: For situations when you do not want the taillight to be turned on simply hold both buttons down at the same time (can be done with your thumb) for two seconds and the taillight will turn off. This can be done in any mode.
The C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX is extremely easy to mount with no tools required for the front light. The battery is a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that does not take up a water bottle holder because it is small enough to attach on your top tube near the seat-tube of your frame. The taillight only requires a screw driver to mount it to the reflective bracked on your bicycle’s rear rack.
The long runtime ensures this system can easily make it through a work shift and many Officer's report to us that they use it for several shifts before recharging.
C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 DLX Specifics:
- Output Center Low Beam: 240 Lumens
- Output Center High Beam: 600 Lumens
- Output Side Lights: 400 Lumens
- Weight: 230g front light, 140g taillight (optional)
- Center Headlight/TaillightModes: Center High Beam/ Low Beam with Center Red Taillight flashing High/Low (optional). Taillight only on, front light only on.
- Side Pursuit Light Modes: Wig-Wag: red/blue, red/blue (or other ordered pursuit color), Rapid Pursuit Strobe: red/red/red/blue/blue/blue (per second). Optional taillight will flash in sync with the front light.
- Taillight Off Mode: Hold down both control buttons for two second and the optional taillight will turn off.
- LED Brand: CREE LEDs
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable 8.4V 7800mAh
- Runtime High Beam Center with flashing center taillight: 6:00 Hours
- Runtime Low Beam Center/Flashing center taillight: 15:00 Hours
- Runtime Pursuit Lights in Wig-Wag mode front and taillight: 13:00 Hours
- Runtime Rapid Pursuit Strobe in front and taillight: 28:00 Hours
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 5:30 Hours
- Waterproof Level: IPX6
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year for the light and 6 months for the battery
Trunk Bag For Carrying Your Equipment: C3Sports Police Bike Patrol Trunk Bag. Available with Police, Sheriff, EMS, Security and Ranger Decals
The Ultimate Patrol Bike Trunk Bag by C3Sports will securely attach to your bike rack in a matter of seconds thanks to the four point velcro mounting system. In addition to the main large compartment, the Ultimate Patrol Bag features two side pockets with covered zippers and a large top compartment that runs the length and width of the entire bag. The top of the bag has bungees for carrying smaller items such as a light jacket. The main compartment has foam insulation to support the bag and to retain its' shape. The top compartment is not rigid in order to allow more flexibility for various items you want to carry.
Complete with reflective striping on all traffic visible sides and removable decals, this trunk bag is ready for all of your Bike Patrol needs. The decals available for Police, Security, EMS, Sheriff or Ranger.
Special Features of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Four, easy to access zippered compartments
- Available with POLICE, SECURITY, SHERIFF, EMS and RANGER Decals
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Easy To Mount
- Includes a Carry Strap
- Reflective Striping
Dimensions of the Ultimate Patrol Trunk Bag:
- Exterior Measurements: 12.25" long x 9" tall. The bottom portion that attaches to the rack is 6" wide and the side compartments can extend an additional 2.5" on each side when filled.
- Main Compartment Interior: 11" long x 7" wide.
- Side Pockets: Measure 8" in length
- Top Pocket: 12" long x 7" wide x 2" tall.
Bike Helmet: Bell Piston Police Bike Helmet.
The Bell Piston Helmet is all-business when called upon for Bike Patrol Duty. It features Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction with an ErgoDial fit system and easy-to-adjust Cam-lock levers. The 15 extra-large vents will provide plenty of air flow and the snap-in visor will help shield the sun from your eyes. The rounded profile fits perfectly with a more urban look. Decals are available in: POLICE, SECURITY,EMS, RANGER or SHERIFF. The helmet is available in black or white.
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 1 Police Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes: X-Small 5'1" - 5'7", Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", Medium 19" fits 5'8" to 6', Large 21" fits 5'11 to 6'3"
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, 27.5" 100 mmwith Mechanical Lockout 80mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Acera 9 Speed 22/32/44T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 9 Speed Shadow Design
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Shifters, 27 Speed, 3x9
- Cassette: Shimano Acera 11-34T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99 114 Links
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841A, 27.5 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro Forged Alloy
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Kalloy Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Kalloy forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- Grips: Velo Kraton dual density gel ergonomic with bar ends
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FDP with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Included Extras: Rear rack, rear mounted kickstand and water bottle cages
Max Patrol-600 DLX Videos:
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.