Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Patrol 27.5" Police Mountain Bike
The 27.5" Patrol Bike features Fuji's latest technology, starting with a custom butted aluminum frame with a power curve down tube, an oversized seat tube, cold-forged dropouts and a replaceable hanger. The result is a lightweight, strong and comfortable riding frame design that will handle the duties of day to day patroling.
Shifting is a smooth and accurate through all 24 speeds thanks to the high performance Shimano 24 speed drivetrain. Bumps are no problem with the Suntour Suspension Fork with a hydraulic lockout that allows you turn the suspension on and off at will. With suspension, some of your pedal efficiency can be lost due to the bike bouncing somewhat when you are really pedaling hard. If you are on flat ground and in a big hurry, simply turn the suspension off and increase your efficiency.
The brakes are powerful Tektro Disc Brakes in both the front and rear, providing quick stopping power. The Fuji Patrol comes complete with a rear mounted kickstand, and rear rack for carrying your gear.
Special Features of the Fuji Patrol 27.5"
- 27.5"/650b Sized tires for agility and better handling on rough terrain.
- 24 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Fuji Custom Aluminum Frame with PowerCurve Downtube
- Front and Rear Disc brakes for efficient stopping power
- Suntour Fork with 100mm travel and a hydraulic lockout
- Ergonomic Grips with integrated bar ends.
- Includes rack and kickstand
Full Specs of the Fuji Patrol 27.5" Police Bike:
- Sizes: SM (15"), M (17"), L (19"), XL (21"), 2XL (23")
- Color: Gloss Black w/ White
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS27.5 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Acera, 48/38/28T
- Bottom bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ toeclip
- Front derailleur: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Acera, Rapid Fire, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700 8-speed
- Wheelset: Weinmann rims 36h, Formula DC-20 front / Formula DC-22 rear disc hubs, black spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 27.5 x 2.0", 50tpi, reflective sidewall
- Brake set: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML520, alloy linear pull
- Headset: FSA NO. 10, 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 9 degree sweep, 0mm rise
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree rise
- Grips: Dual-density Kraton w/ integrated bar end
- Saddle: Police comfort w/ satin steel rails
- Seat post: Oval Concepts, alloy, 31.6mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Includes: Rear Mounted Kickstand and Rack
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
The customer service is outstanding, time spent giving information and answering question, is unhurried. Mike is very professional and I done recommend every bike person, to conduct business with Police Bike Store.Reviewer: William Fields (Dearborn, Micigan)