Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Special 29er Police Mountain Bike
The Fuji Special 29er Police Bike is made to take punishment all day long, and will be ready to do it again day after day. Fuji Patrol bikes are designed in the USA from the ground up to serve as constant duty police bikes. Not just "branded"as a Police Bike, the Fuji Special 29er is Designed to be a police bike and every single part of the bike has been taken into account for Patrol bike riding styles, needs and demands.
The value to dollar ratio on the 29er Fuji Special Police bike is unbeatable, featuring Fuji's latest technology, starting with a A2-SL custom butted aluminum frame with a power curve down tube, a tri-shaped top tube, an oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube. The result is the lightest and strongest frame yet, followed by quality components always associated with Fuji bikes.
Shifting is a breeze through all 27 speeds thanks to the High Performance Shimano 27 speed drivetrain. Bumps are no-problem with the 29" wheels that are matched with a Rock Shox Recon Suspension Fork with a remote lockout that allows you turn the suspension on and off with the flip of a switch. With suspension, some of your pedal efficiency can be lost due to the bike bouncing somewhat when you are really pedaling hard. If you are on flat ground and in a big hurry, simply turn the suspension off and increase your efficiency. When needed, turn it back on again with the flip of a switch.
The brakes are powerful Tektro Disc Brakes in both the front and rear, providing quick stopping power. The adjustable angle stem and suspension seatpost will add extra comfort while riding and allow the bike to better fit the rider. The Fuji Special is rounded out with Alex Double wall and bullet proof (just kidding) rims and a Shimano cassette. This is the perfect mount for all forces.
Please note that with a 29er mountain bike, the 29" wheels make the frame sit about 1.5" higher than the same frame size on 26" wheels. As a result, you may want to order one frame size smaller than you would on a traditional 26" mountain bike.
Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies.
Fuji Special 29er Bike Features:
- Custom Fuji A2-SL Aluminum frame with a PowerCurve down tube
- 27 Speed Shimano Drivetrain
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Rock Shox Recon Suspension Fork with Remote Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
- 29inch Wheels
Full Specs of the Fuji Special 29er Police Mountain Bike:
- Sizes: SM 15", MD 17", LG 19", XL 21", 2XL 23"
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK 29 w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Alivio Octalink, 48/36/26T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Wheelset: Alex Rims 36h, Formula DC-20LW front / Formula DC-22LW rear disc hubs, stainless black spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 29" x 2.0", 50tpi, reflective sidewall
- Brake set: Tektro Novela, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake levers: Tektro ML520, alloy
- Headset: FSA No. 10 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 9 degree sweep, 0mm rise
- Stem: Melt-forged alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise
- Tape/grip: Dual-density Kraton w/ integrated bar end
- Saddle: Police comfort w/ steel rails
- Pedals: Alloy platform w/ toeclip
- Seat post: Oval Concepts, alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Included Extras: Rear Rack and Rear Mounted Kickstand
Customer Reviews (1) - Average Rating:
Fuji Special 29er Police Mountain Bike, 8.29.2020
A great daily rider and a strong performer. You will not be disappointed with this bike or it's price point. Good value for the $ spent. I love it!Reviewer: Dave Novak (Riverside, CA)