Click Image to Enlarge
Pro Ultra-Light Bicycle Repair Stand by Feedback Sports
Professional level work and wash stand in an ultra light package for maximum portability. This heavy-duty portable stand features our quick release clamp head. The rubber jaws can accommodate up to 1.9″ tubing. Stable on almost any surface, this stand can support 85 lbs and has an adjustable work height from 35.6″ – 57.7″. Anodized aluminum tubing won’t rust.
- Slide-Lock Clamp rotates 360 degrees
- Precision adjustable clamp force
- More compact folded size
- Ultra light weight: 10.6lbs (4.8kg)
- Adjustable height; stable tripod design
The Pro Ultralight is perfect when travel weight and size limits are the norm. Legs and clamp head quickly fold into a 37" super-compact, lightweight unit weighing just 10.5 lbs. No tools required for easy set-up and tear down.
Award-winning, classic Slide-Lock clamp with quarter-turn action quickly clamps without crimping or marring seat posts and tubes. Clamps in tight places and on different tube diameters.
Stand is height adjustable from 35.6" - 57.7". Clamp allows 360 degree rotation of the bike without readjustment.
Very Stable Base
Rugged tripod configuration holds up to 85 lbs. on flat or uneven surfaces (i.e. dirt, grass, slopes etc.). Large rubber footcaps enhance grip on all surfaces.
High Quality Materials
Rugged, tripod features red anodized extruded aluminum tubing with die-cast hardware and NEW reinforced fitting for top performance. Resists corrosion and rust.
- Red anodized aluminum won't rust
- Slide-Lock Clamp, with unique torque-amplifying clutch, able to rotate 360 degrees
- Weight 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Clamp height 36" - 58.5" (914 mm - 1486 mm)
- Clamp opening .75" - 1.9" (19 mm - 48 mm)
- Jaw width 3.66″ (93mm)
- Base diameter 54" (1372 mm)
- Folded size 5" x 6.6" x 37.75" (127 x 168 x 959mm)
- Load capacity 85 lbs. (38.6 kg)
- 3-year warranty
- Optional Tote Bag
Not yet rated - Click here to be the first to write a review.