Click Image to Enlarge
Fuji Code 1 Police Mountain Bike 27 Speed Shimano Components with Dual Disc Brakes
Fuji Code 1 Police Bike
Exclusive to Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code One Patrol Bike featuring the same frame as on the Fuji Patrol.
The Code 1 features a 27 speed Shimano drivetrain and 27.5" wheels.
Only the 19" is remaining in stock.
The Fuji Police Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty Police bikes. Fuji communicates directly with the Officers in the field, listening to their feedback on existing models, and uses the information to create bikes that are sure to fulfill all of your riding needs.
The foundation of the Code 1 bike is the new Fuji Altair A2-SL aluminum frame with S-bend stays, a power-curve downtube, and a Suntour XCT suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 1 features a 27 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and 27.5" Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight which are paired with Continental tires. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of this Fuji Patrol Bike.
Fuji Code One Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji Aluminum Frame
- 27 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Dual Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
- Continental Tires
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 1 Police Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes: X-Small 5'1" - 5'6", Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", Medium 19" fits 5'8" to 6', Large 21" fits 5'11 to 6'2", XLG 23" fits 6'2"/3" and taller
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, 27.5" 100 mm with Mechanical Lockout 80mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Acera 9 Speed 22/32/44T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 9 Speed Shadow Design
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Shifters, 27 Speed, 3x9
- Cassette: Shimano Acera 11-34T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99 114 Links
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Continental Double Fighter 2.0 27.5 x 2.0"
- Brake set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro Forged Alloy
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Kalloy Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Kalloy forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- Grips: Velo Kraton dual density gel ergonomic with bar ends
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FDP with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Included Extras: Rear rack, rear mounted kickstand and water bottle cages
Customer Reviews (2) - Average Rating:
Great bike, 6.24.2020
Better than expected, really fast shipping. This is a great bike.Reviewer: Nic B. (New York, NY)
Very goidReviewer: Ray McKinsey (Port arthur, TX)